Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Others Mediocre Love (A Prose)

Love is still a beautiful thing, no matter how hard it may be to find. I don't believe anyone's stars are ever meant to perfectly align... That's just not how life works. But love can still be found if you look in the right places and keep your heart open to possibilities. You will find it on the right time.. it's worth the wait.

Kaya siguro mediocre kasi "medyo care" lang :think:

Love is still a beautiful thing, no matter how hard it may be to find. I don't believe anyone's stars are ever meant to perfectly align... That's just not how life works. But love can still be found if you look in the right places and keep your heart open to possibilities. You will find it on the right time.. it's worth the wait.

Kaya siguro mediocre kasi "medyo care" lang :think:

:-) Indeed, I agree :lol:

Beautiful thing that can also ruin you :lol:

Sobrang seryoso ng comment sabay kalokohan sa dulo :lol:

Why do I feel like most people have experienced the same love as this? :sneaky:
For me it's a time in my life that I look back on without bitterness or anger. Siguro because it wasn't that serious and I didn't fall too hard kaya hindi masyado masakit. lol.
I'd change mine into coffee and cigarettes and the line "Would you like to run away with me?"

Nicely written. Thank you for tickling my memories, Jinny *giggle*

Why do I feel like most people have experienced the same love as this? :sneaky:
For me it's a time in my life that I look back on without bitterness or anger. Siguro because it wasn't that serious and I didn't fall too hard kaya hindi masyado masakit. lol.
I'd change mine into coffee and cigarettes and the line "Would you like to run away with me?"

Nicely written. Thank you for tickling my memories, Jinny *giggle*
It sure tickles mine too :lol:

I just miss smoking and drinking and voila, wrote this mediocrity whatsoever :lol:

Thank you for reading and appreciation :hhands:

Last edited:
Ahhhhh, isang bagay lang pumasok sa isip ko: FUBU
haha

You both decided No Strings Attached but then your heart betrays you....

Ahhhhh, isang bagay lang pumasok sa isip ko: FUBU
haha

You both decided No Strings Attached but then your heart betrays you....
:lol: never had fubu :slap:

Thanks for visiting :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom