Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Meteor JS

saint sunny

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I just want to know if someone in this Forum is using MeteorJS or Meteor Stack.
Im just Having a hard time finding the updated Video tutorials on youtube and google.
can anyone here recommend a updated Free Video Tutorial?

Salamat po :D

:help: :help:

Hello,
I just want to know if someone in this Forum is using MeteorJS or Meteor Stack.
Im just Having a hard time finding the updated Video tutorials on youtube and google.
can anyone here recommend a updated Free Video Tutorial?

Salamat po :D

:help: :help:

Hi... I am previously a MeteorJS user. When it comes to Video Tuts... I am not sure what you are looking for but have you tried tuts from
George Mc Knight or
Joseph Delgadillo and THIS or
Lynda

Last edited:
Thank you sir. I already subscribed to one of the tutorial of George Mcknight in Lynda.com.. :)

How bout the other one....
Building an App with React.js and MeteorJS

Good reference :)

- - - Updated - - -

If you have a specific topic in mind... or have a question about MeteorJS, please post it here... Who knows I might be able to help you (or others) or at least I might be able to point you to the right direction for answers :)

How bout the other one....
Building an App with React.js and MeteorJS

Good reference :)

- - - Updated - - -

If you have a specific topic in mind... or have a question about MeteorJS, please post it here... Who knows I might be able to help you (or others) or at least I might be able to point you to the right direction for answers :)

Thank you so much sir.
atleast i found one meteor user here.. Hehehe. It looks like MeteorJS is not very popular or indemand here in ph.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway sir, what do you do now? You said you are a previous meteorjs user. What you are using now?
Psensya na madaming tanong hehehehe

Thank you so much sir.
atleast i found one meteor user here.. Hehehe. It looks like MeteorJS is not very popular or indemand here in ph.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway sir, what do you do now? You said you are a previous meteorjs user. What you are using now?
Psensya na madaming tanong hehehehe

Depende sa demand ng work ko.... Wordpress ako now... Design and Development. Pero nire-refresh ko pa rin from time to time skills ko sa MeteorJS.... Konti lng po talaga gumagamit ng MeteorJS dito. Naalala ko pa nung un pa ang demand nd Job ko (that was almost 2 years ago)... tlgang pahirapan ng resources... Nga pala, let me know if you need the tuts video ng Lynda... meron ako dito :)

Last edited:
Depende sa demand ng work ko.... Wordpress ako now... Design and Development. Pero nire-refresh ko pa rin from time to time skills ko sa MeteorJS.... Konti lng po talaga gumagamit ng MeteorJS dito. Naalala ko pa nung un pa ang demand nd Job ko (that was almost 2 years ago)... tlgang pahirapan ng resources... Nga pala, let me know if you need the tuts video ng Lynda... meron ako dito :)

hanggang ngayon mahirap padin po resources eh. yung mga nasa google yung iba outdated na ih. hehehe. i use Laravel before pero yung mga javascript tech. talaga ang pumukaw ng aking atensyon eh. hehe..
Sana makahanap agad ako ng trabaho nito . hahaha.
Thank you again sir. :) :)

hanggang ngayon mahirap padin po resources eh. yung mga nasa google yung iba outdated na ih. hehehe. i use Laravel before pero yung mga javascript tech. talaga ang pumukaw ng aking atensyon eh. hehe..
Sana makahanap agad ako ng trabaho nito . hahaha.
Thank you again sir. :) :)

PM me... I think I can patch you for a MeteorJS job na homebase.... :)

Mabuti meron Metoer JS user ako nakita dito. Still beginner sa Meteor JS. Sirs if you have tuts sa version 1.3 up, paki share naman. ang hirap makahanap ng resources....tnx

Madami po ako nakitang tutorial sa youtube for meteor 1.3. Ahm. Ayaw mo mag update to meteor 1.4?

sa ngayon nag hahanda pa para mag update to 1.4, wla pa kasi akong idea kung ano talaga mga packages para sa boiler plate na gagamitin ko. reading lng ako ngayon. ano mga packages gamit mo?

sa ngayon nag hahanda pa para mag update to 1.4, wla pa kasi akong idea kung ano talaga mga packages para sa boiler plate na gagamitin ko. reading lng ako ngayon. ano mga packages gamit mo?

eto palang mga nagamit kong packages sa ngaun , pang practice practice lang . hehe...

Code:
# Meteor packages used by this project, one per line.
# Check this file (and the other files in this directory) into your repository.
#
# 'meteor add' and 'meteor remove' will edit this file for you,
# but you can also edit it by hand.

[email protected]             # Packages every Meteor app needs to have
[email protected]       # Packages for a great mobile UX
[email protected]                   # The database Meteor supports right now
[email protected] # Compile .html files into Meteor Blaze views
[email protected]            # Reactive variable for tracker
[email protected]                 # Meteor's client-side reactive programming library

[email protected]   # CSS minifier run for production mode
[email protected]    # JS minifier run for production mode
[email protected]                # ECMAScript 5 compatibility for older browsers.
[email protected]              # Enable ECMAScript2015+ syntax in app code
[email protected]            # Server-side component of the `meteor shell` command

fortawesome:fontawesome
twbs:bootstrap
aldeed:collection2
kevohagan:sweetalert
react-meteor-data
accounts-password

"dependencies": {
    "babel-runtime": "^6.20.0",
    "bcrypt": "^1.0.2",
    "meteor-node-stubs": "~0.2.4",
    "react": "^15.5.4",
    "react-dom": "^15.5.4",
    "react-router": "^4.1.1",
    "react-router-dom": "^4.1.1"
  }

Plano.ko rin aralin.tong meteor, gusto ko gumawa ng mag real time app hahaha after ko mamaster laravel.mag jump na ko dito

Back
Top Bottom