Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

mga kasymbianize my alam b kau na pc games na ganito?

rence_wafu

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
ung parang audition pero offline xa kh8 anu basta parang ganun..Kh8 title lng or link try q i search d2 sa sb..Thankz in advance..

thankz a lot pareng jerdict matutuwa ung kapatid q d2..May nkita aq d2 sa pc games eh d q matandaan qng saang page mas maganda pa d2 sa audition..Alam mo b un tol?Anyways thankz ulit..

ndi o2jam tol..Bazta meron maganda rn xa parang audition dance dance dn..Heheh!Mahilig kc sa sayaw ung kapatid q ihahanapan q dw heheh!

My all time favorite; USB dance pad compatible

http://www.stepmania.com/

Description via wikipedia.org

StepMania is an open source and cross-platform rhythm video game and engine. It was originally developed as a simulator of Konami's popular arcade game series Dance Dance Revolution, and has since evolved into an extensible rhythm game engine capable of supporting a wide variety of rhythm-based game types. Released under the MIT License, StepMania is free software.

Video game series In the Groove and Pump It Up Pro/Jump use StepMania as their game engine. StepMania was included in a video game exhibition at New York's Museum of the Moving Image in 2005. StepMania 4.0, based on a 2006 CVS build of StepMania, is currently in the beta stage of development. Shortly after the announcement of StepMania 4 beta, StepMania's CVS/SVN fork has been unofficially been branded by the StepMania community as version 5.0

Minimum System Requirements:

* Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Linux, OS X
* Pentium II, Pentium III, Celeron, Athlon, or compatible processor, 266MHz minimum (400 MHz recommended)
* 64 MB of RAM
* Video card that supports High Color (16-bit color) and has 16MB video RAM
* Video card with OpenGL drivers
* Sound card

DirectX 8.0 is required before installing StepMania. If DirectX 8.0 is not installed on your computer, the StepMania installer will display a warning and abort the installation.

Hindi kasama sa Stepmania ang mga songs, kailangan mo pa sila i-download.

http://www.bemanistyle.com/ (requires registration)
http://otakusdream.com/

Screenshots:

stepmania1.jpg

stepmania1.jpg

stepmania.jpg

may bust a move ba kau?error ung audition na offline..

malapit na november kaya nabubuhay ang mga patay. iemulate mo nalang sa ppsspp yung audition ts.

Back
Top Bottom