Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Microsoft Certifications Reviewers

Moreign

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi! I am planning to take an exam for Microsoft certification specifically for Microsoft Technology Associate. Is there anyone here who can share their reviewer? Thank you in advance!

I will! Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Sir I just checked it! Thank you so much! Wala na atang best na website compare sa na share mo. Thank you again!

Glad to help sir :) If ever plan niyo po ituloy ng MCSA yan on Windows Server 2016, nagpost na din ako ng videos dito sa symb. Just search CBT Nuggets.

Glad to help sir :) If ever plan niyo po ituloy ng MCSA yan on Windows Server 2016, nagpost na din ako ng videos dito sa symb. Just search CBT Nuggets.

I will definitely check on that sir!

- - - Updated - - -

@NIJ14 marami daw ino-offer sa company namin na free certification for microsft pero according to my trainer ang pinaka malapit na topic na related sa work namin is 70-346 and 70-347, meron ka kayang nakatagong videos for Office 365?

Nice eto ung update post ng thread sna up ka po sir hinge lang sna ako advice and training kung saan pde mag train or reviewer if ever na kaya namn po na ndi na mag training salamat sa Tuuth na :clap:

I will definitely check on that sir!

- - - Updated - - -

@NIJ14 marami daw ino-offer sa company namin na free certification for microsft pero according to my trainer ang pinaka malapit na topic na related sa work namin is 70-346 and 70-347, meron ka kayang nakatagong videos for Office 365?

Saan ka nagwork? ACN din? O365 Supp?

Hi Guys,

Baka may tutorial video kayo jan ng Enabling Office 365 Services - 70-347..
badly needed lang thanks!

Back
Top Bottom