Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[MIKROTIK] Guide to Basic configuration, WiFi and setting up captive portal

geekycat21

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Guide to Basic configuration, Wifi Hotspot and setting up captive portal

I have deleted my previous thread about MIKROTIK but these past few years a lot of people have been messaging me about MIKROTIK so I decided to post the thread here again. >_> I also found out that someone (I don't know her) posted my own Mikrotik document online (the document that I had worked on for few weeks :weep:) without my permission. I don't know how to message me her to take it down. :help:

Anyways, here is the document below: Guide to Basic configuration, Wifi Hotspot and setting up captive portal
Its been years since I have last configured a mikrotik router to work so I may not able to help much if you have any questions.
But I hope the document can help ya, maybe just a little bit haha :noidea::weep::upset::praise:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7IATJbLP6WRR3dzMDN3N0tpWDg/view

And the default template for the captive portal.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7IATJbLP6WReDA5UjdES1FheW8

A simple thanks will do. :dance::excited::dance::excited::yipee:

Pls. don't publish the document online without me knowing. Thank you. :pray:

Last edited:
:thanks: sa pag share nito ts balak ko sana bumili ng Mikrotik Router ask ko lang kung pwede po ba yan dito sa Mikrotik RB941-2nD-TC hAP Lite SOHO Router ?? same lang po ba setup niyan salamat

Pa subscribe TS bkt mo nmn po dnelete old thread?

Ask ko lang meron rin ba sa Mikrotik na parang feature sa mga dd wrt na routers na pwede via online yung parang ticketing system? Kc ang gus2 ko lng sna eh ung kahit malayo ung wifi hotspot ko eh my access ako. O port forwarding ang tawag dun? Tia

ts gus2 ko sana matutunan yung single isp and dual isp load balancing yung pina priority nya ang online games.

Pwede bang code gamitin instead ng user/pass?

EDIT: Salamat sa share. For future use.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. sana may mga video tut din na ma post dito..

di ko pa natry to pero gusto ko na magpasalamat sayo ts, mabuhay ka! :clap:

Pwede bang code gamitin instead ng user/pass?

is this for the landing page?
well then yes, you can modify the codes whatever u want, to your own design.

is this for the landing page?
well then yes, you can modify the codes whatever u want, to your own design.

Ang idea ko dito ay same user/pass para eedit na lang ang landing page, isang input lang sa textbox. Pwede ba yun?

salamat mag kaka idea na ko sa mikrotik! :D :excited:

sir thanks meron kabang tut diyan na sigle isp para hindi malag onlne games pag may nag youtube?

Last edited:
sir patulong naman po sana tut para mag separate ng browsing at gaming saka dual wan config din. RB941-2nd-tc yung akin wala din option na master port yung sa winbox

Possible po ba sa Mikrotik yung Auto Block All not registered Mac Address? Someone is using mac changer to Access my network and i dont want to change my wifi password. TIA

Back
Top Bottom