Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

MOBILE PHOTOGRAPHY SHOWDOWN [Open to all Camera Phones]

Taken using Xperia P
(medyo padilim na kaya medyo grainy yung kuha)

fovww.jpg

Pasensya na Mga sir ang panget ata ng kuha koh.. hehe :weep:
Taken by Old n85

Attachments

• 02012009207.jpg
    02012009207.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
@zoe hmm.. kahit anong brand.. basta hanap ko maganda ung cam ung tipong ka price lng ng N8.. N8 is 6-7k.. sa ngayon gusto ko na bumitaw sa C901 ko naliliitan na ko sa pixel at masyado ng limitado ang kyang gawin para skin.. alam ko maganda ang n8 di ko lang alam ang limitasyon ng cam nun pero un sana balak kong kuhain.. ano ba masasabi mo sa N8?

N8 is the second-best cam phone on the planet, hands down.

By the way, you're talking about a price range ng isang second hand N8. You may wanna raise your budget more.

Ang susunod na phone sa N8 with respectable quality, in my opinion...is Samsung Galaxy S3 or Iphone 4S. Pero you even need to have more money for that.

Next would be Xperia S. But that phone is also pricey.

N8 has ample application support, but Symbian lags in that department compared to IOS or android.

Picture-wise, N8 has similar color algorithm with 808. Though it tends to be more noisy at night with a bit weaker xenon flash.

Hindi ako magamit ng custom firmware, so if this is not a consideration for you, you may wanna consider N8.

8119929121_a4b47d1600_b.jpg

Eum1r, ganito kumuha ng shots ang N8 sa gabi.

8119946268_4c3ed652c3_b.jpg

8119950754_8e002635fd_b.jpg

8119959534_9bfef60eff_b.jpg

Take note, this is an updated firmware. If you'll settle for a second hand N8, baka Symbian Anna pa ang makuha mo.

@cypo may mga friend ako na inaalok sakin ung N8.. which is 6k daw last price nila.. pero sa ngayon pinagiisipan ko pa.. maganda shots ng N8.. sabi ng iba mas maganda daw kuha nila sa anna at sabi ng iba mas maganda daw kuha nila sa updated fw.. medyo hati ung comment.. kung sakasakali man baka di muna ko kumuha ng phone now.. i'll check for 808 before end of this year eh bumaba pa ung price.. thanks sa opinion

wooot

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 25102012098.jpg
    25102012098.jpg
    779.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 23102012074.jpg
    23102012074.jpg
    565.3 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

NOKIA C3 @ Canyon Cove Nasugbu Batangas

Attachments

• Photo1831.jpg
    Photo1831.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 113
  • Photo1834.jpg
    Photo1834.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 112
  • Photo1826.jpg
    Photo1826.jpg
    443.4 KB · Views: 113
N8 is the second-best cam phone on the planet, hands down.

By the way, you're talking about a price range ng isang second hand N8. You may wanna raise your budget more.

Ang susunod na phone sa N8 with respectable quality, in my opinion...is Samsung Galaxy S3 or Iphone 4S. Pero you even need to have more money for that.

Next would be Xperia S. But that phone is also pricey.

N8 has ample application support, but Symbian lags in that department compared to IOS or android.

Picture-wise, N8 has similar color algorithm with 808. Though it tends to be more noisy at night with a bit weaker xenon flash.

Hindi ako magamit ng custom firmware, so if this is not a consideration for you, you may wanna consider N8.

pre ano ba best cam phone on the planet?...

pre ano ba best cam phone on the planet?...

That depends on how you look at the handsets. If whats best for you is the phone that produces the most colorful photos, nokia is not your best. however if strictly image quality is concerned at 8, 5 or 2 megapixels, nokia 808 is the best so far, in terms of color integrity, detail, noise levels and others. If you prefer less detailed photos, sharper, higher contrast, 808 can produce those kinds as well in its creative mode. So right now 808's level is way above other cameras. Hopefully other manufacturers will come up with something ti rival it. Please don't base your judgement on my photos for i use my custom settings not the way Nokia wants. My photo below for example, that's full zoomed and cropped to almost 1/3 of the original photo yet i still like the outcome. Just know the hardware then you'll have at least an idea of the photos they produce

Last edited:
Pa OT

Pansin ko lang po parang yung mga 3.2 and 5mp camera ng sony cybershot models noon eh mas maganda kesa sa mga 3.2 and 5mp camera ni xperia ngayon.

Parang hindi kasi grainy yung kuha ni cybershot sa madilim kesa kay xperia.

(sa pagkaka tanda ko lang kasi naka k800 and k810i ako before)

Back
Top Bottom