Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

MSI MPG GUNGNIR 100 Case Review

mekumeku

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
I already received my MSI MPG Gungnir 100 and I really like it's design. This Case comes with number of convenient designed features for great cable management, water cooling component support along with lot of RGB lighting and customized LOGO design in 3D printing support that it makes your Case more unique. It also comes with build-in ARGB hub, supporting up to 8 RGB devices along with one 120mm addressable RGB LED fan and three 120mm case fans included. The airflow is good because it supports up to 7 system fans offering nice ventilation for better thermals. But the one thing that I did not like is there is no removable air filter for front fans.

But still I don't have to complain on it's build quality. And I purchase it with free ATLAS MYSTIC ARGB Graphic Card Bracket. Thank you MSI Gaming! I really recommend this Case especially if you like customization. #MSITrueGaming

Back
Top Bottom