Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

My Favorite Quotes

Before you speak ask yourself if what you are going to say is true, is kind, is necessary, is helpful. If answer is no, maybe what you are about to say should be left unsaid.

If you want to be original just trying being yourself, God has never made two people exactly alike.

A creative man is motivated by desire to achieve, not by desire to beat others.

A tough lesson in life that one has to learn is that not everybody wishes you well.

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.

One should think that even though a person loves you, you should consider the fact that you're not the only one that makes him/her happy.

Happy people are those who continuously evaluate and improve themselves...Unhappy people are those who continuously evaluate others.

Blessed are those that can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

People were created to be love, things were created to be used...the reason why the world is in chaos is because...things are being loved and people are being used.

Our goal is to please GOD in everything we do. It makes no difference whether anyone applause our actions or not, we are called to be faithful not to be famous.

When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic but creatures of emotion.

Listen to your elders advice not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being WRONG.

♥ Love Quotes ♥

Words and hearts should be handled with care... for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair.

When you love somebody, be ready to take the intensity of emotions. Be jealous, anxious. Love with all your might. Take the pain and everything that comes with it. Just make sure that the person is worth it.

The success of a relationship lies not only in the beauty of its beginning but in its consistency.

Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.

Love is the only disease that makes you feel better.

Giving all your love is not an assurance that they'll love you back! don't expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their hearts. But if it doesn't be content.it grew in yours.

Sad Quotes

Cool off--It is an insecure person's way of saying,
"I'm tired of you and I want to explore my options, but I want to have you around as an option...

It's so sad to be with someone you thought you love, only to realize later that your heart still belongs and will always long for the person you left behind.

It's so much easier to say that you don't love someone,
than try to explain to everyone all the reasons why you still do.

I just wonder why we can not kiss our elbows.
I just realized that, some things seems to be so close,
yet, they are bound to be beyond our reach.

It hurts to miss someone who does not even think of you.
It hurts to love someone who does not love you back.
But most of all......It hurts when you've learned to keep them when they're not even yours.

Sometimes we can't let go of hurt...because it's a constant reminder of one great love story we never expected to come to an end.

You shall never assume that somebody loves you by seeing their sweetness...sometimes we shall believe in the fact that some people are just sweet.

Insensitivity happens by choice not by nature.
Cause all human beings have feelings. It's just that there are some who pretend not to feel and some who act so blind not to see.

The hardest part in being loved by someone is the uncertainty that it may stop ANYTIME...

Sometimes I wonder why sunset is more colorful than sunrise.
I guess it's an irony of life.
Sometimes, better things could really happen in saying goodbye.

It's simply bittersweet,Cause every time that person crosses our minds, we remember the instances when we were completely happy. And at the same time the sadness after realizing that its over.

While I always do pray for someone to be happy...I forgot that it's me who needs it badly...

You know what lonely means?
It's when you go to sleep at night without anyone to say i love you...and when you wake up, you open your eyes and realize that nothing's change,you're still alone.

There are two reasons why people change:
First, they have learned a lot. Second, they have been hurt too much.

As I grow old, my realizations about life becomes deeper; situations become more complicated.
Sometimes we wish we could go back.
Back to the time when the only man in our life was our dad; our only best friend was our mom; and any pain could be healed by just a band aid and a lollipop.

Two of the hardest tests in life:
(1)The patience to wait for the right moment and (2)the courage to accept that you've waited for nothing.

If someone comes back to you for another chance, it's not always because they love you. It could also be because, they're not done of hurting you.

I am not bound to be stupid. I have the power to make right choices and decisions. It's just that sometimes, I am choosing to be stupid for me to feel a little bit of what they call happiness.

It's completely hard to trust someone when every time you try to...they start to LIE again..

Love when you're ready...not when you're lonely!

that's all for now... pagod na ko :upset:

PAGE 2 QUOTES UPDATE

Attachments

• my fave quotes.txt
    10.7 KB · Views: 162
  • quotes2.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 48
  • quotes3.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 43
  • quotes4.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
up ko lang.... ni attached ko txt.

If you love something let it go,
If it comes back to you it's your,
If it doesn't, it never was.

If you love something let it go,
If it comes back to you it's your,
If it doesn't, it never was.

may naalala akong joke--- if you love someone set him free, if he comes back... he needs money :slap:

share qoh lng po ung aken....

The skies are clear
The sun shining bright
Having no fears
Everything so right

Whatever we my encounter
Hope were still together
Fighting for what we want
You’re forever in my heart

Hearing your voice
Feels like I’m floating in water
Being close to you
Makes me get hyper

When I look into your eyes
I can’t seem to look away
I get lost in the moment
Each and everyday

Every smile you gave me
Warms me to my core
I’ll use my last and final breathe
To tell you I love you more

You are the one
God send me above
The angel I needed
The angel whom I love

You’re my angel
My reason for it all
You fill my life with hope
For you I’s lose it all

I could write a million stanzas
And it could never be close
To describing how much I care
About the angel I love the most

You have no idea how much I love you
And I know that you love me to
So please don’t leave me and stay
For my heart lones and aches as you walk away

Don’t be afraid to lose me
I’m yours and here to stay
This is how it’s supposed to be
You make me so happy

Sometimes I make you sad
I’m sorry for being bad
Hoping you’ll forgive me
I beg you with my bended knee

All I want is a chance
For me to treat you right
Because in a world of darkness
You’re my one and only light

You ask me how far do I love you
It would always fail to measure
The amount of love I’ll always feel
For Gods most valued treasure

I want to thank you for all the love and care
That’s why this letter is for you to send
If I explained how much I love you
This poem would never end

walang title ehh... xnxa

salamat dito po... dami talaga magagaling dito

Loving you was my favorite mistake... :)

Real loss occurs when you lose something
you love more than yourself.

Death is not the greatest loss in life,
the greatest loss is what dies inside
while still alive.

Learn to appreciate the rainbow
after cursing the rain. It's just like loving
again after experiencing the pain

Love doesn't count on the laughter
that you shared but on the pain
and tears you tried to forget over
with just for the sake of holding on.

There will come a time when we have
to stop loving someone not because
the person started hating us,
but because we found out that they'd
be happier if we let them go

Breaking up is just like having
the worst nightmare after having
the bet dream.

There is a time for departure
even when there's no place
to go.

To love someone doesn't mean
to force a commitment, sometimes
you just have to be satisfied with
whatever connection you have
as long as it stays...

You can choose who to care for,
to protect, to share your life with.
but you can never choose who you fall
in love with, coz love is not a choice. Its
a sudden feeling we just feel deep within.

Sometimes you have to stop loving the most
important person in your life, not because
the spark is gone, but because that person is
unintentionally making you feel worthless

If you're trapped between your feelings
and what other people thinks is right...
always go for whatever makes you happy.
unless you want everybody to be happy
except YOU

Attachments

• quotes2.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
which way are you gonna take? "the left one where there is nothing right? or the right one where there is nothing left?...

Life sometimes gives us the test before you have the chance to study the lessons.

if someone would ask me who i want to be with? i would simply say...someone who's not strong..not strong enough ...to let me go!!!

One thing we've got to learn is that no person is better than the other...Some are blessed with knowledge, some with looks, some with great wealth,some with strength, and some with a unique gift from GOD that they have yet to find.The esssence of being is not your rank or "greatness" but being who God made you to be-radiantly beautiful inside!!!

It's really hard to let go of someone you love, but there are times that you just have to let go not bcoz you want it that way..its bcoz its more painful to hang-on and wait for nothing!

When you think you're not happy with your life...always think that someone is happy simply because you exist...

"Love is not about two people holding each other and never letting go. it's about two people holding hands while they embrace the world and go thru the best and worst in life ,with or without commitment.!!

WAITING is the most important thing that you can do for LOVE...but it proved me one thing...as it goes it can also change your mind..

What MEN should know: "a woman who truly loves you will be angry at you for so many things but will still stick around..What WOMEN should know:" a man who truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is...

Do not attempt to do a thing unless you are sure of yourself, but do not give up simply because someone else is nnot sure of you...

"A tongue has no bones..but it can break a heart..so, be wise with what you say..coz, trust won't be rebuilt easily...

people are trying to correct their lives,trying to fit everything right, trying not to be wrong again... but we must remember that doing sometimes makes things right!

If you want to know where your heart is..look where your mind goes when it wonders.

Pretending to be friends with the one you love is breathing underwater..you can't hold it too long bcoz if you do, you won't make it out alive..

Never assume that love is enough to make someone stay or comeback to you.. bcoz when pain strikes the heart, love fades away no matter how great it was..

"Sometimes, its not love, sometimes you've just become so attached that you've developed a need for that person...just a need...not love..

Attachments

• quotes3.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
it is not "DESTINY" that determines "LOVE"

it is "CHOICE"

our so called "DESTINY" is a lie

relationship lasts not bevause they're destined to last long ..

relationship last long because two brave people made a choice

to keep it, to fight for it, and to work for it

meanwhile

other relationships fail no because they're destined to fail ..

they failed because one of the two, or both made the choice

to set each or the other free.

Why do we fall for someone who isn’t really for us?... Should we blame them because they let us to fall for them?.. or should we blame ourselves because we made believe ourselves that they’re the right one?

Be careful in letting go of the things you thought are just nothing, because maybe someday you’ll realize that the one you gave away is the very thing you’ve been wishing for to stay.

It's easy to fall completely with someone. It's easy to believe with all the lies... It's easy to lose yourself to someone you hardly know... but why isn’t it easy to forget someone you love, who found it easy to let you go?

When it comes to love, its hard to know if you have the right one. Many promises have been made, but still lovers weep and are left in sorrow... because words can’t immortalize emotions.

It's not love that hurts, but the absence of it does... Who says time heals? You don’t get over the pain, you just learn to get along with the pain and live with it.

When we get hurt, it is one way God is telling us that not all that’s painful is bad or wrong... we get hurt so we would never hurt others the way we were hurt.

When you love someone, fight for what you feel. But if the one you love, loves someone else... let go... be like a soldier, knows when to fight and when to surrender to prepare for the next assault.

Wag Mong Masyadong Mahalin
Ang Isang Tao
At
Ibigay Sa Knya
Ang Lahat..
Tandaan Mo,
Lahat Ng Umaapaw Ay..

Nasasayang...

bump ko lang! :D

gaganda pu ate.. pashare aq huh :salute:

Back
Top Bottom