Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

MY FINAL RELEASE 24.02.2013 -=PRO|MODv2.4=- c5-03|C5-03.2|C505|C506 v23 NOW Release!

Re: (JAN.03-12) CFW C5-03 v21.0.003 S^Nimble-Belle_FinaL V21(fastest CFW for Symbian

tnx t0l. Try ko pag uwi ko,. Eh ung font mo? At battery ng nitr0?

Jan ndn tol ung font hnd kasya sa rof full na eh kya c0py phase nalang sa mem0ry kard resouce>font rip u nlang tol sa nitro
T0l upload naman ng mga gnamit u ung tsunami ung malalaki ang size para maerase q hehehe
Blak q dn kcng palitan ung mga ic0n .. Eh
Kht ung
Vodafone
Tornado
Lang

Re: (JAN.03-12) CFW C5-03 v21.0.003 S^Nimble-Belle_FinaL V21(fastest CFW for Symbian

i've tried your CFW, well it's great..
homescreen (great, i love the navigation homescreen)
CPU speed (well if you look at X-plore's device info. it says there that the CPU speed was only 192 mhz. but when you look at lothars edge's phone status it says there that its 192000 mhz. i believe that the real speed of this CFW is the 2nd one. i must say that the CPU speed of yours was excellent..
rompatcher (i'm so confuse in this built in rompatcher of yours. when i'm starting to select all the patches i need, my phone shut down and start up again, can you tell me how to solve this problem?
deleted applications (well great that you deleted it.)
conversation app. (i hope that this app will be as great as isms.)
lock/unlock key (when i press this one my phone automatically open up. is this normal?)
swipe to unlock (to see the feature, lock your phone then press the middle/menu key)

to end my FB, i must say that your cfw is so great and i love it, but i am just a lil' bit disappointed in the built in rompatcher(hope you can help me in this, by the way my patches are E2Z patch, more symbol, center text, install server and open for all patch.)
:thanks: again. i :salute: you for your excellent work. :)

Last edited:

i've tried your CFW, well it's great..
homescreen (great, i love the navigation homescreen)
CPU speed (well if you look at X-plore's device info. it says there that the CPU speed was only 192 mhz. but when you look at lothars edge's phone status it says there that its 192000 mhz. i believe that the real speed of this CFW is the 2nd one. i must say that the CPU speed of yours was excellent..
rompatcher (i'm so confuse in this built in rompatcher of yours. when i'm starting to select all the patches i need, my phone shut down and start up again, can you tell me how to solve this problem?
deleted applications (well great that you deleted it.)
conversation app. (i hope that this app will be as great as isms.)
lock/unlock key (when i press this one my phone automatically open up. is this normal?)
swipe to unlock (to see the feature, lock your phone then press the middle/menu key)

to end my FB, i must say that your cfw is so great and i love it, but i am just a lil' bit disappointed in the built in rompatcher(hope you can help me in this, by the way my patches are E2Z patch, more symbol, center text, install server and open for all patch.)
:thanks: again. i :salute: you for your excellent work. :)

i think with the 3 patches y0u 've t0ld, the e2z patch had cause that tr0uble! E2z and c2z can cause ph0ne shutd0wn IF it is only c0py paste to others. The s0luti0n off that is y0u must generate ur own e2z and c2z patch! The swype to unlock is like that, thats n0rmal! Thanks for y0ur great fb mate! i keep in my self the speed as a secret hehe but u reveale it.,! ☻:lmao:

Sir yung mini player ng ttpod db po pdng inject un s music player tnx po :)

ttp0d mini i will try mate!

sir tlga bng ung IMEI eh mpu2nta na sa MMC after flashing ??

n0pe imei can be f0und here *#06#

Last edited:

ung EMEI ko kc nsa MMC na eh

ung EMEI ko kc nsa MMC na eh

paki screen capture and upl0ad it mate.. ☻

ndi ako mrunong nun hahaha

gn2 po un after ko ma flash CFW nyo eh nag punta ako sa file mngr tas click MMC db my mga files po dun like images , sounds , data , installed files tas andun sa pinaka baba ung EMEI ko "ndif." file po sya

ndi ako mrunong nun hahaha

gn2 po un after ko ma flash CFW nyo eh nag punta ako sa file mngr tas click MMC db my mga files po dun like images , sounds , data , installed files tas andun sa pinaka baba ung EMEI ko "ndif." file po sya

wala p0ng pr0blema y0n. Ung file na y0n ay lumabas while my cfw is hacking ur ph0ne system. Nangyayari yan while flashing!:rofl:

Jan ndn tol ung font hnd kasya sa rof full na eh kya c0py phase nalang sa mem0ry kard resouce>font rip u nlang tol sa nitro
T0l upload naman ng mga gnamit u ung tsunami ung malalaki ang size para maerase q hehehe
Blak q dn kcng palitan ung mga ic0n .. Eh
Kht ung
Vodafone
Tornado
Lang

ung file nasa lapt0p ko try ko kal2in pagktpz w0rk ko t0l..

Last edited:

ah tnx po ! first tym po kc hahahaha

dre kung pde penge HD games na tested muna pg dkna BC

i think with the 3 patches y0u 've t0ld, the e2z patch had cause that tr0uble! E2z and c2z can cause ph0ne shutd0wn IF it is only c0py paste to others. The s0luti0n off that is y0u must generate ur own e2z and c2z patch! The swype to unlock is like that, thats n0rmal! Thanks for y0ur great fb mate! i keep in my self the speed as a secret hehe but u reveale it.,! ☻:lmao:

i'm sorry i thought it is not a secret.. :D
ok i'll generate my E2Z patch.
its ok i'm used to give complete FB on the things i've tried.
again :thanks: :salute: :)

N0 pr0blem mate! Enj0y and happy flashing! Try als0 my edited themes especialy my very own lightning belle final theme

Sir MF po plz....

Sir MF po plz....

i will try pag uwi ko mate

ts. thanks dito :) natry q na iflash :clap:
still exploring.. kaya lng po i've noticed, ndi po xa swipe to unlock? :noidea: pahelp nman po. nflash q po parehas ung una pte ung final. bsta pag click q ung lock button sa gilid, nagllock xa tas pag click q ulet, drecho na po xa agad sa homescreen. aun. pahelp po anu ggwn q :) thanks!

another FB po.. :)
well i followed your instruction about e2z patch and it worked. now all of my patches are working properly.
:thanks: for that. :salute:

oh by the way i have a question sir, its about the video player, bakit ganun yung itchura parang putol yung volume icon?
tapos pag start up ng video yung, itchura nya parang nasisira. is it normal?

ts. thanks dito :) natry q na iflash :clap:
still exploring.. kaya lng po i've noticed, ndi po xa swipe to unlock? :noidea: pahelp nman po. nflash q po parehas ung una pte ung final. bsta pag click q ung lock button sa gilid, nagllock xa tas pag click q ulet, drecho na po xa agad sa homescreen. aun. pahelp po anu ggwn q :) thanks!

sa swipe dpt l0ck ur cp using l0ck butt0n den pag gus2 u e open press center s0ftkey

another FB po.. :)
well i followed your instruction about e2z patch and it worked. now all of my patches are working properly.
:thanks: for that. :salute:

oh by the way i have a question sir, its about the video player, bakit ganun yung itchura parang putol yung volume icon?
tapos pag start up ng video yung, itchura nya parang nasisira. is it normal?

theme pr0blem ass0ciated ung sa query m0 ab0ut media player. Advice ko d0wnl0ad m
My edited themes and use it!

fb mga mate!

aw. Sana ninote nyo po sa taas. Ni flash q ule sa nimble belle kala q xe bug. T_T ulet nNman aq ule sa pagflash and aus ic0ns. Cge po thanks ule hehe

aw. Sana ninote nyo po sa taas. Ni flash q ule sa nimble belle kala q xe bug. T_T ulet nNman aq ule sa pagflash and aus ic0ns. Cge po thanks ule hehe

®hehehe enj0y and happy flashing mates!

My change l0g ulit me mga mate!

Last edited:

nasan po? hhahahah

sir salamat dito... try ko mag flash ngyun downloading plang ako... update ako mmya

done na po.. pnu kaya mababalik yung facebook sa social khit un lng.. thnx pero ganda nya at mbilis... +1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom