Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

My Lovelife Story: Such a coward

hark

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
I'll not introduce myself but I will start to my story now.

I am loving a girl whose wearing an eyeglasses. She has a very long hair. She is very beautiful and I am so much attracted to her. But she doesn't know anything what I feel for her and how much I care for her. I don't have a courage to say that I love her even a little I don't. I didn't know why but in the other girl I can say boldly that she is nice and she is cute but to her even I'll say it as a joke. I can't say it.

I am having now a little serious problem. For hiding my feelings for her in 2 years time. I am being attracted to other person who were my schoolmate in highschool. That girl is my crush since 1st year highschool up to now. She's very nice and beautiful but I don't hope anything for her because she is a girl with a very high standard. As what I can say.

The girl with the glasses I am talking is my highschool classmate but now she is my churchmate. I'm happy that she stays in our church. I know God will do something about it. I always take her at their home everytime we end up late at night. We walked to their village at night and here I am. Not saying anything, "I'm such a loser" like Angelina always saying to her Yaya.

We have a very good comparison. In our class, we have a class number. She is the girl number 6 and I am the boy number 6. We were always partner in every activity because of the pairing of number. And also, She is a left-handed and also I am a left-handed. Is that a coincedence? Or not? But here's more. Our birthdate is in the "BER" month. I am DecemBER and she is in SeptemBER. See? And also our day of birth is 6. I am Dec. 6, 1990 and she is Sept. 6, 1990. Can I say this a coincedence? I am. It is not. Are we made to each other or not? I think we were but wait. Do you know the "LAW OF MAGNETISM"? Law of Magnetism states that: Like Poles REPEL, and Unlike Poles ATTRACTS. If this is true. I will be very sad because we have so many the same things in our life. As what as the Law of Magnetism tells, "LIKE POLES REPEL." Meaning, we will won't attract each other. But I have a faith that we were made to each other and I will break that rule no matter what.

The first thing that I should do is to recover my true feelings for her and stand firm to face my fear to say that I love her.

Sometimes I have a courage but most of time I didn't have when she is beside me it's like that I don't have any feelings for her when she's beside me, I act normal. But when she's not beside me that's the time I act strange and breathing deeply and saying, "If I only have a courage to say, How much I love you. I will never be like this." I'm tired thinking about of all good memories that make my heart big. There's so much bitter situation I have under gone and I will tell it next time..

--------
-_-

"Aanhin ko pa ang buhay ko, kung patay na patay naman ako sa'yo!"

--------

don't forget to thanks if you get inspired or conspired (hehe) by this.

NOTE: THIS STORY OF MINE IS TRUE AND THIS IS BASE IN MY TRUE EXPERIENCED.

Thanks Again.
I accept comments to help me build my writings and grammar. Please correct me if I have a wrong grammar. Thank you for reading this one. I am new in here.ü

God bless!

wooboy...you do have a lot to improve on your grammar. if only i had time to correct them all, i would have (i'm pretty busy here in the studio) so i may have to leave that to someone else.

We have a very good comparison. In our class, we have a class number. She is the girl number 6 and I am the boy number 6. We were always partner in every activity because of the pairing of number. And also, She is a left-handed and also I am a left-handed. Is that a coincedence? Or not? But here's more. Our birthdate is in the "BER" month. I am DecemBER and she is in SeptemBER. See? And also our day of birth is 6. I am Dec. 6, 1990 and she is Sept. 6, 1990. Can I say this a coincedence? I am. It is not. Are we made to each other or not? I think we were but wait. Do you know the "LAW OF MAGNETISM"? Law of Magnetism states that: Like Poles REPEL, and Unlike Poles ATTRACTS. If this is true. I will be very sad because we have so many the same things in our life. As what as the Law of Magnetism tells, "LIKE POLES REPEL." Meaning, we will won't attract each other. But I have a faith that we were made to each other and I will break that rule no matter what.

one thing though,you really didn't have to make a list of your similarities

overall, i do understand your story, and it's pretty good, and i do know for a fact that that story doesn't end there. don't leave your story hanging

Last edited:
thanks for the comment.
Oh I see. Just what I thought.
Please correct my grammar so, for
the next time I will make it correctly.

Yeah. I will post next chapter of it. hehe.

COWARDICE doesnt make you happy.... u should have d courage to face her,how would u know what she feels if u didnt ask her?she might feel d same way lyk u used 2.

so i suggest,tell her what is it in u....
she might be waiting 4 u to tell her what's ur feeling 4 her, malay mo she also has d same feelings too......but if not atleast u overcome it.
good luck:salute::salute:

COWARDICE doesnt make you happy.... u should have d courage to face her,how would u know what she feels if u didnt ask her?she might feel d same way lyk u used 2.

so i suggest,tell her what is it in u....
she might be waiting 4 u to tell her what's ur feeling 4 her, malay mo she also has d same feelings too......but if not atleast u overcome it.
good luck:salute::salute:

you know shirei, her shout out in friendster is this:

"the only way to know is to ask nothing!"

haha. But i'm not saying it's for me.ü
thanks for the comment.

Tanong lang tol? Why are you afraid to tell her how you feel? Natatakot ka ba coz she might reject you?

Nagka girlfriend ka na ba o na ka pang ligaw na? Let me answer that one.. By the way your acting i guess hinde pa..

Walang mangyayari kung hinde ka gagawa ng paraan diba? at hinde niya malalaman yung feelings mo for her kung hinde mo sasabihin..

Kung sabihin niya na hanggang friends lang kayo.. Eh di ok lang at least nailabas mo yung nararamdaman mo.. Kesa naman mabulok lang yan sa loob baka mamaho pa.. :lol: joke lang tol..

You really should tell her.. Mahairap kasi yang ganyan..

Tanong lang tol? Why are you afraid to tell her how you feel? Natatakot ka ba coz she might reject you?

Nagka girlfriend ka na ba o na ka pang ligaw na? Let me answer that one.. By the way your acting i guess hinde pa..

Walang mangyayari kung hinde ka gagawa ng paraan diba? at hinde niya malalaman yung feelings mo for her kung hinde mo sasabihin..

Kung sabihin niya na hanggang friends lang kayo.. Eh di ok lang at least nailabas mo yung nararamdaman mo.. Kesa naman mabulok lang yan sa loob baka mamaho pa.. :lol: joke lang tol..

You really should tell her.. Mahairap kasi yang ganyan..

nagkaroon na po ako ng gf. Nung 4th highschool ako. Pero di ko kaklase. 1 year din kami and itong cnsabi kong girl ay klasmate ko nung 4th year. Nagkarun lang ako ng feelings for her after we graduated. Before naman kami grumaduate nagbreak nung gf ko. We have a good break up. We decided to separate to focus on study and also there's a family conflict. I know maququestion ako dito for the first gf ko pero uunahan ko na kayo.

Hehe

Past is past but past affects the future. Hehe.

Salamat sa comment!

Paps, kung seryoso ka talaga, mas mabuti kung iparamdam mo na muna yung love mo bago mo sabihin.
Mas safe yun. :hat:
build friendship para maging komportable sya sayo. Yun lang naman, i somehow relates in your story.

Paps, kung seryoso ka talaga, mas mabuti kung iparamdam mo na muna yung love mo bago mo sabihin.
Mas safe yun. :hat:
build friendship para maging komportable sya sayo. Yun lang naman, i somehow relates in your story.

hehe. Tama ka po jan. Ganun nga po ang gngwa ko ngaun.ü buti naman at nakakarelate ka. Ang hirap kaya ng sitwasyon na ganito. Hehehe.

Kung magpapaka torpe ka well wala mapupuntahan yan. Go for the gold. Pero wag naman biglaan. Unti-unti.. pakita mo sa kanya kung gaano siya kahalaga at ka espesyal sayo. Pag tumagal at napapansin na niya mga effort mo dun mo sabihin sa kanya at nararamdaman mo.

Kung magpapaka torpe ka well wala mapupuntahan yan. Go for the gold. Pero wag naman biglaan. Unti-unti.. pakita mo sa kanya kung gaano siya kahalaga at ka espesyal sayo. Pag tumagal at napapansin na niya mga effort mo dun mo sabihin sa kanya at nararamdaman mo.

Hehe. Thanks po. Ganun na nga po. Kahit ganu pa katagal.ü

teka boss,magtagalog ka nalang muna:peace:medyo nahirapan ang brain cells ko sa pag intindi ng grammars:D

you dont have to make a comparison,or should i say,wag mo i flatter ang sarili,it wont help..it will only intensify your hopes.

advice lang,be a man.. sabihin mo sakanya yan,promise pagsisisihan mo yan pag pinalampas mo ang napakaraming moments na dapat ay nasabi mo na sana.

teka boss,magtagalog ka nalang muna:peace:medyo nahirapan ang brain cells ko sa pag intindi ng grammars:D

you dont have to make a comparison,or should i say,wag mo i flatter ang sarili,it wont help..it will only intensify your hopes.

advice lang,be a man.. sabihin mo sakanya yan,promise pagsisisihan mo yan pag pinalampas mo ang napakaraming moments na dapat ay nasabi mo na sana.

Okey po! Ganun po ang gagawin ko! :D I'll be a man Sir Atheniankid! Thanks po sa advice. Hehe.

Sensya na nga pala sa grammar ko dati. Haha. Bata pa ako niyan.

Ngayon ko lang narecover ung account ko dito eh, kaya ngayon lang me nakareply, hehe.
:excited:

Try to tell her your feelings. Be brave enough to say it.

Pambihira! Matagal na pala to., sesermunan pa naman kita ng madami., anyway ts., what happened?

Back
Top Bottom