Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

My|Phone Iceberg Official Thread

carleanne

The Devotee
Advanced Member
Reaction score
MY|Phone Iceberg 5.7inch HD IPS Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 2

MyPhone-Iceberg-Specs.jpg

Set to be launched on July 26, 2013 at the Eastwood City Central Plaza in Quezon City, flagship tablet-smartphone hybrid MyPhone Iceberg comes with the best technical specifications on any device in the company's current product line-up. The phablet runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system with a 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor, handles multitasking with 1 GB of RAM, and flaunts a very large 5.7 inch HD IPS display protected by scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 2. Other technical specifications include a 5 MegaPixel front-facing camera, 12 MegaPixel autofocus main camera with LED flash and BSI sensor, 1080p video recorder, a whopping 16GB of internal storage, and WiFi, Bluetooth, and 3G HSPA+ connectivity support. Battery capacity, exact chipset model, and other details have yet to be disclosed.

Apart from those stellar specs, MyPhone is also proud of the Iceberg's special features and selling points, which include Clever Motion, Wireless Display, Theft Apprehension and Asset Recovery Application set, and elegant Aluminum enclosure.

MyPhone-Agua-Iceberg.jpg

According to MyPhone, Clever Motion allows MyPhone Iceberg owners to use specific commands or gestures to easily control their phablet. You simply wave your hand in front of the display to capture images or hold the device next to your ear to answer calls and many more. I believe this is largely similar to O+'s Air Shuffle technology; Gee, I wonder what the American company has to say about this.

MyPhone Iceberg will also have a TV-out-like Wireless Display feature. Sources say that there will be an accessory made specifically for this that will be sold separately after launch of the device.

To protect your content, the phablet comes with a built-in Anti-theft technology, which can remotely disable your handset to secure your data in case the device gets stolen or lost. Theft Apprehension and Asset Recovery or TARA is a Proudly Pinoy application and will be exclusively available to MyPhone users.

Finally, to mimic or exude the frosty look and feel of an actual iceberg, the phablet is encased in Aluminum body that looks elegant and gives it a solid and durable feel in the hand.

Interested? You can get this flagship 5.7" HD Quad Core Phablet with 2 years warranty for as low as Php 499.50 per month for 24 months (for a total of Php 11,988) with 0% interest, which you can pay at participating banks such as Citibank, BPI, Metrobank, RCBC. For those who aren't a fan of installments, full cash payments will also be accepted.

MyPhone Agua Iceberg Official Specs

The MyPhone Agua Iceberg does have similar specifications as the Blu Life View BUT it has some new features that MyPhone added to the equation. The specs are obviously slightly similar to the MyPhone A919i Duo (read our review) in the CPU department but other than that this beast beats it. Let’s take a look at the official specs of MyPhone Agua Iceberg.

The device supports wireless charging using compatible docking stations and wireless display mirroring.

It also takes a few pages from Samsung's playbook, boasting several sensor-based tricks, which MyPhone collectively calls Clever Motion technology. Clever Dial is one example: putting the phablet on your ear automatically allows you to make or answer calls.

Under the hood, there's that familiar quad-core MediaTek chipset clocked at 1.2GHz running the show. As for the rest of the hardware, there's 1GB of RAM; 16GB of onboard storage; 12- and 5-megapixel rear and front cameras; a 2,600mAh battery; and Android Jelly Bean 4.2.

The phablet lacks a microSD card slot but comes with an OTG cable for accessing and transferring media from USB flash drives.

Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
5.7-inch HD (1280×720) Corning Gorilla Glass 2 IPS display, ~258 ppi
1.2GHz quad-core MT6589 processor
PowerVR Series 5XT GPU
1GB RAM
16GB internal storage
12-megapixel autofocus main camera with LED flash
1080p video recording
5-megapixel front camera
HSPA+
WiFi b/g/n, WiFi hotspot
Bluetooth v4.0
GPS with A-GPS
FM Radio
Dimensions: 161 x 82.5 x 8.9 mm
Weight: 220 g
2600mAh Li-Ion battery

Images For My|Phone Iceburg

f968add9-ca82-465f-b441-a9c0ea03dd9c_MyPhone-Iceberg-j.JPG

a1027eea-0628-4490-bd0f-b1ecc6b63ece_MyPhone-Iceberg-a.JPG

MyPhone Iceberg Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MpIcebergOfficial/

For Rooting

Root using framaroot- http://db.tt/cxnLunO0
Install apk
Open framaroot apps
Chose supersu
Tick boromin
Reboot your done enjoy Rooted Iceberg

Yonip v3 rom for iceberg by approval of sir rymoj link - http://d-h.st/Vh3

CWM FOR ICEBERG

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2435565

Last edited:
Re: (Upcoming) My|Phone Iceberg New Flagship Phone of My|Phone

ganda ah...

salamat sa share tol. Di kasi ako updated sa mga upcoming phones/tablet.

Magkano kya cash neto? Around 8-9k kya?

ganda ah...

salamat sa share tol. Di kasi ako updated sa mga upcoming phones/tablet.

Magkano kya cash neto? Around 8-9k kya?

12k daw po

ang pagkakabsa ko eh kung installment 12k. Iba naman tlaga price sa installment at cash eh.

Pero may 0% nga naman. Baka yun na rin yun.

@carleanne

OEM is BLU Life View po hindi yung One

sablay, hindi pwedeng lagyan ng micro sd

dapat un blu life one na Lang eh.

Gandaaaa! Kahit walang Micro SD slot eh malake na ren naman ang 16GB. Pero dapat ginawa na lang nilang 32GB yung Internal Storage para katapat nya na tong Samsung Sprint Nexus ko. HEHE :lol:

Last edited:

Games and apps lang nman sguro ilagay nyo sa 16gb, ung iba isalpak nlang sa flash drive nyo via usb otg.. :)

up ko lang

Bka nd lng nailagay na may micro, kung base to dun sa blu one mlamangay sd card to

Ganda ng specs. Sana magsale sila before x-mas para makabili ako :D

@jcmolano, non removal yung back plate sa gitna kaya no sd card slot, yung sim card ang pwede..

Up for this!

Sino sa inyo ang pupunta ng Eastwood at bibili ng MyPhone Iceberg on Friday?

Malapit lang dito office ko, 3-5 mins. walk lang.

maliit ang battery capacity pero large screen....tsk tsk....

Anong maliit eh, 2600 mAh na ito

Maganda kaya ito,pag ok revew nito sa Friday ito na bibilhin ko
Sa quality ng Myphone wala na ako masabi kasi almost 3 Android phones na nabili ko sa kanila wala naman naging problema simula A818,A848 duo ok lahat
Sana may magupload agad ng Unboxing and review sa web para maka decide agad next week or pag release na nationwide:)

Maganda kaya ito,pag ok revew nito sa Friday ito na bibilhin ko
Sa quality ng Myphone wala na ako masabi kasi almost 3 Android phones na nabili ko sa kanila wala naman naging problema simula A818,A848 duo ok lahat
Sana may magupload agad ng Unboxing and review sa web para maka decide agad next week or pag release na nationwide:)

Parang gusto ko na talaga bumili neto sa Friday ah :)

Sana may ma full review nito..

Back
Top Bottom