Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

My thoughts on Greenpacket DV-235t, and some rants

polter

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the wall of text.

Hello po. I'm new to dv-235t CPE device. Mga 1 week palang. Nag search ako dito sa ng mga tuts at tools upang mapakinabangan ang unit na ito sa aming lugar (ksai globe lang ang may wimax signal dito).

I've found out that there's a SUBSTANTIAL amount of tutorials on how to configure, reflash, reconnect and customize (and even destroy) this CPE device. Based on my observations, the lack of security is the main cause of FW Destroyed and remoted devices. Marami kasing loophole sa security ng device na ito.

If you review my post history, I've been complaining about my device na hindi naman FW destroyed (192.168.x.x or10.1.1.x parin kasi ang IP nung sa akin) but has no access to Web (HTTP/HTTPS) or CLI (TELNET/SSH). I've been reading about the hacks, vulnerabilities, and other things that may or may not have the solution to my problem. I even read about these tools that you can ue to 'fix' (or unconsciously) destroy your device or disable access to it's GUI/CLI.

A few hours ago (after days of re flashing, and trying our various tools, and methods) I finally found the solution to my problem and I made my modem work.

I realizd that:

-Either na remote ako, or
-Ang tool na ginamit ko ay maliciously coded to disable/block access to my device
-With some patience, you will gain access to your unit
-Mahirap magtiwala, mag ingat sam mga tools na ginagamit
-read, read, read, read. Andyn lang ang solusyon basa-bsa lang.

Why am I saying this:

There are a lot of fellow symbianizers that are either impatient, or just leeching, or just there to make fun of others na hindi ganoon ka advanced sa ganitong mga bagay-bgay.

Okay lang na magbasa ka ng free informaton for your own personal use, but to use that knowledge to take advantage of others, well ewan ko sa inyo, makonsensya naman kayo.

I made my device work because I tried and tried, and also because there are generous symbianizers who willingly shared their hard-earned knowledge. For these, I SALUTE YOU :salute: mga sir. Alam nyo na kung sino kayo, and some of you who even 'spoon-fed' information just to help. To those who made the 'destroyer' tools, shame on you :disapprove:.

Kaya lumalabas na information kasi hindi nyo ito pwedeng pigilan.

Information will be always free.

Rant over.

Sorry for the wall of text.

Hello po. I'm new to dv-235t CPE device. Mga 1 week palang. Nag search ako dito sa ng mga tuts at tools upang mapakinabangan ang unit na ito sa aming lugar (ksai globe lang ang may wimax signal dito).

I've found out that there's a SUBSTANTIAL amount of tutorials on how to configure, reflash, reconnect and customize (and even destroy) this CPE device. Based on my observations, the lack of security is the main cause of FW Destroyed and remoted devices. Marami kasing loophole sa security ng device na ito.

If you review my post history, I've been complaining about my device na hindi naman FW destroyed (192.168.x.x or10.1.1.x parin kasi ang IP nung sa akin) but has no access to Web (HTTP/HTTPS) or CLI (TELNET/SSH). I've been reading about the hacks, vulnerabilities, and other things that may or may not have the solution to my problem. I even read about these tools that you can ue to 'fix' (or unconsciously) destroy your device or disable access to it's GUI/CLI.

A few hours ago (after days of re flashing, and trying our various tools, and methods) I finally found the solution to my problem and I made my modem work.

I realizd that:

-Either na remote ako, or
-Ang tool na ginamit ko ay maliciously coded to disable/block access to my device
-With some patience, you will gain access to your unit
-Mahirap magtiwala, mag ingat sam mga tools na ginagamit
-read, read, read, read. Andyn lang ang solusyon basa-bsa lang.

Why am I saying this:

There are a lot of fellow symbianizers that are either impatient, or just leeching, or just there to make fun of others na hindi ganoon ka advanced sa ganitong mga bagay-bgay.

Okay lang na magbasa ka ng free informaton for your own personal use, but to use that knowledge to take advantage of others, well ewan ko sa inyo, makonsensya naman kayo.

I made my device work because I tried and tried, and also because there are generous symbianizers who willingly shared their hard-earned knowledge. For these, I SALUTE YOU :salute: mga sir. Alam nyo na kung sino kayo, and some of you who even 'spoon-fed' information just to help. To those who made the 'destroyer' tools, shame on you :disapprove:.

Kaya lumalabas na information kasi hindi nyo ito pwedeng pigilan.

Information will be always free.

Rant over.

Bro pano ayosin yung remoted na dv?

tama ka boss maraming mga baliw dito at marami din ang mabubuti ang loob,maraming tools na peke at may kasama pang tae at pati palakol kasama. marami na kasing mukhang pera dito sayang at di ako natapos sa programming pero nakaintindi ako ng script, wala ng time para maging full ang kaalaman para dyan. kaya believe ako sa mga nagsheshare ng libre na walang palaman pinagpapala yan. sana pagdating ng oras na madilim na ang mundo makagawa naman ako ng liwanag. matagatagal pa ang imax na yan kaya enjoy nyo lang mga sisters wag gawing palabigasan tama na yong nakakalibre ka ng gamit

we are all learning. let us to think of it as a challenge or an opportunity to further ourselves to cope in this situation. explore...study....

para po di masaktan...mag mano mano po tayo sa scripts. wag panghinaan...ako po'y dalawang modem na ang nasisira ung these wimax tools..di naman po lahat ha....kaya ....mag aral na tayo ng telnet scripting. good morning!

ganyan din madalas problema ng friend ko, almost everyday remoted yung dv nya, pero once na na bridge mode ko yung dv nya at gumamit ng sariling router (in her case ddwrt router gamit nya sa CDRKING). and a few security adjustments to prevent malicious access to modem, ayun, it's been 4 months already ok pa naman. Meaning lang tumigil na yung mga mokong.

BTW, her modem is a legit one came with her subscription to PLDT.

sir, panu po ayusin yan???
ganyan din po kasi yung nangyari sakin.. ayaw na mabuksan sa tenet.. 10.1.1.254
help po plss..!!!

Back
Top Bottom