Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[my28/s] Openline

boss superSU yung gamit ko na ka enable naman po yung superuser

After openline,,isang signal lang ang meron,,laging H lang lagi ang data,,help po,,anong dapat kong gawin,,salamat sa po sa makakatulong.

deadlink napo data fix pa link naman po sa meron thank you in advance......

- - - Updated - - -

dead link napo data fix link naman po sa meron thank you

Last edited:
Hindi na po ito working sa mga bagong labas na my28s dated June 2016. Nagwawhite screen na po siya after mo mainstall ang firmware.

(UPDATE) Fix for whitescreen issue after flashing UV3 and UV4-R3 Firmware
credits to: Vasily Ivan

Note: The whitescreen issue is a kernel problem. The latest My28s-Triband might have an updated kernel so that’s why the kernel of UV3 and UV4 is not compatible. This fix may solve the issue.

Download here:
rar https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24566382913912992
or
zip https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24566382913913032

this rar/zip file contains u-boot.bin, u-boot-spl-16k.bin, boot.img and recovery.img with the latest My28s-Triband zImage.
1. Download the rar (tested_new_my28s_white_screen_fix.rar or tested_new_my28s_white_screen_fix.zip) file above and extract to a folder.
2. Open UpgradeDownload.exe and load C22J_MY28_20160418_V4.18_Unified_V4_By_Team28Devs_Revised3.pac
3. Copy the u-boot.bin, u-boot-spl-16k.bin, boot.img and recovery.img you extracted earlier to UpgradeDownload Folder/Bin/ImageFiles/_DownloadFilesxxxxxxxx/
4. Replace the old u-boot.bin, u-boot-spl-16k.bin, boot.img and recovery.img that was extracted from .pac file
5. Begin reflashing...

-Thanks to Khian HD for this u-boot.bin, u-boot-spl-16k.bin and boot.img

Last edited:
(UPDATE) Fix for whitescreen issue after flashing UV3 and UV4-R3 Firmware
credits to: Vasily Ivan

Note: The whitescreen issue is a kernel problem. The latest My28s-Triband might have an updated kernel so that’s why the kernel of UV3 and UV4 is not compatible. This fix may solve the issue.

Download here:
rar https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24566382913912992
or
zip https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24566382913913032

this rar/zip file contains u-boot.bin, u-boot-spl-16k.bin, boot.img and recovery.img with the latest My28s-Triband zImage.
1. Download the rar (tested_new_my28s_white_screen_fix.rar or tested_new_my28s_white_screen_fix.zip) file above and extract to a folder.
2. Open UpgradeDownload.exe and load C22J_MY28_20160418_V4.18_Unified_V4_By_Team28Devs_Revised3.pac
3. Copy the u-boot.bin, u-boot-spl-16k.bin, boot.img and recovery.img you extracted earlier to UpgradeDownload Folder/Bin/ImageFiles/_DownloadFilesxxxxxxxx/
4. Replace the old u-boot.bin, u-boot-spl-16k.bin, boot.img and recovery.img that was extracted from .pac file
5. Begin reflashing...

-Thanks to Khian HD for this u-boot.bin, u-boot-spl-16k.bin and boot.img

ask ko lang po if anong difference nito sa last? yung 2015 na kernel. same lang po ba except yung sa na fix yung sinasabi nyong whitescreen ?

ask ko lang po if anong difference nito sa last? yung 2015 na kernel. same lang po ba except yung sa na fix yung sinasabi nyong whitescreen ?

Kung nagkaroon po ng whitescreen tsaka niyo po gawin yung fix :yes:
iba po kasi ang kernel ng triband my28s...

Last edited:
pasubscribe sa thread na to paps! balak ko bumili.

100% working hit na kita t.s........more power sa group

salamat dito paps! success yung dalawang my28s ko!
:salute:

Back
Top Bottom