Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

need advance help on my MBP :weep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastiann15

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
i've recently got a MBP late 2007 (1st week of JAN)
it has os x 10.5.8 installed in it and i've upgraded to El Capitan (well snow leopard 1st) and it's struggling me coz at first install of El Capitan i can't access Recovery mode to install refind so i can run windows (i've planned to install 8.1 pro coz i have disc and i found a thread that can install unsupported windows os on mac) to play my games. i've tried doing another clean install of El Capitan using bootable usb and. And it worked then i formatted my usb then do an install of unsupported windows without bootcamp.after few hours my problem is it shuts down unsuspectedly, then my problem is it starts up but shuts down automatically after logging in and most of the time during boot up. i've tried safe mode and still cant then verbose mode then it worked so i've redownload another copy of El Capitan, and then did another clean install of El Capitan. so there's this one little problem which caused disaster, startup chime doesnt sing then i've resert NVRAM then here it goes again the this MBP doesn't boot up i've tried every single start up mode and then the recovery mode doesn't work also!:ranting: so i made a bootable usb of El Capitan again on windows computer and re installed it over again. and then still can't access recovery mode i'm so broke:upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom