Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Need badly an advice - RAPE Victim

cllnvlln

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,

gusto ko po humingi ng payo sa inyo about sa aking kaibigan..

Nirape po sya ng sarili nyang tito noon bata pa sya.. Mula kinder hanggang pagtungtung nya ng grade 5 ay ginagahasa sya nito. Hindi sya makapag sumbong dahil tinatakot daw sya na papatayin sila ng tito nya.. Papatayin daw ang pamilya nya if magsumbong sya kaya nanahimik sya ng ilang taon.

Ngayon ay 24 yrs. old na sya, at meron ng lakas ng loob harapin yun.. ang TANONG ko po, pwede nya pa ba kasuhan ang tito nya kahit matagal na panahon na yun nangyari?? At kanino po kami pwede humingi ng tulong para ma expedite ang pag proseso na ito sa hukuman.

MARAMING MARAMING SALAMAT PO.

Ang tagal na.. Kahit sana noong 18 pa lang sya.. Marami nang pwedeng alibi kase yan, sa age mong nyan kahit imedico legal eh hindi na mattrace kung may pwersang naganap. Maaari pa kayong mabaliktad nyan kung may kaya pa yung taong ihahabla nyo. I am not being insensitive here ah?
Womens Desk na lang hingi kayo payo..

The Revised Penal Code (RPC), particularly Article 90, provides for the prescription of crimes within which the offender may be prosecuted for the crimes he has committed, to wit:

“Article 90. Prescription of crime. – Crimes punishable by death, reclusion perpetua or reclusion temporal shall prescribe in twenty years.

IN SHORT PWEDE PA SYA MAGFILE NG KASO KASI ANG RAPE RECLUSION PERPETUA SENTENCE NIYAN

-kung hanggang grade 5 sya nirape ibig sabihin mga 10 or 11 years old na sya non? so 24-11=13 years pa tapos 20 years ang prescription ng kaso na yon pwede pa

Last edited:
I have a similar situation. So I was also raped multiple times at a young age and I didn't tell anyone up to this date.

First, ang tagal na. I don't wanna burden myself of doing those legal things. Dagdag emotional stress pa yan. And besides, may evidence ba?

Second, you will be grilled on court, some will not believe you and will make you look like the bad guy. Sa sakit ng PTSD na nararanasan ko... ayoko na ng additional trauma.

Lastly, ask your friend to seek psychological help asap, trauma is not a thing that you can just turn off sa brain mo. I have been diagnosed with PTSD and Depression now and taking my meds. And please, umalis na sya sa family niya kung kaya niya, humiwalay sya sa Tito nya ASAP.

I am so sorry for your friend, I know how hard it is. And I am sorry that our government cannot do anything about our situation. But she can get help so she can feel better.

Puwede pa po....lumapit lang sya sa women's desk sa police station...

I have a similar situation. So I was also raped multiple times at a young age and I didn't tell anyone up to this date.

First, ang tagal na. I don't wanna burden myself of doing those legal things. Dagdag emotional stress pa yan. And besides, may evidence ba?

Second, you will be grilled on court, some will not believe you and will make you look like the bad guy. Sa sakit ng PTSD na nararanasan ko... ayoko na ng additional trauma.

Lastly, ask your friend to seek psychological help asap, trauma is not a thing that you can just turn off sa brain mo. I have been diagnosed with PTSD and Depression now and taking my meds. And please, umalis na sya sa family niya kung kaya niya, humiwalay sya sa Tito nya ASAP.

I am so sorry for your friend, I know how hard it is. And I am sorry that our government cannot do anything about our situation. But she can get help so she can feel better.

Stay strong po. Naawa talaga ako sa mga victim. May ka-close ako. Which is, ako lang talaga pinagsabihan nya sa buong buhay nya. Learn to assert your right po. Ang ginagawa ko lang sa kanya is nililibang ko sya sa ibang bagay. Yung topic is far from the situation.

Back
Top Bottom