Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Need Help] Laptop - Bios Not Booting

russeltubo

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
My laptop monitor was broken so I have used an external monitor and it is working.

Now, I am trying to boot into bios - F2, Delete and tried other possible keys but it doesn't continue to boot to bios. Because I wanted to format it using a flash drive or disk drive. When I am clicking F2, Delete there was no screen reaction.

I have also tried to reset it in recovery mode but it doesn't let me continue as well as it has an issue with recovery environment.

I have Windows 10. Any way to format it completely and fully other than reset and/or formatting using usb/dvd into bios mode?

Any advice? Thank you.

Check your manufacturer, some manufacturers have different keys assigned for BIOS.

F2 / F10 / DELETE, are the most common one.

Recently, nag karoon din po ako ng problema regarding windows 10,ayaw tumuloy sa windows puro loading lang at recovery menu. Ang ending, nag re install din po ako ng windows. From version 1903, nag install po ako ng 1909.

Try mo to lodi,
Click Start then click Power.
Hold shift and then click restart. When the windows advanced startup menu opens, click troubleshooting, then UEFI Firmware, then click restart. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom