Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Need help sa mga bumabasa ng Tabs at maraming alam na classics.

MrkLay

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
I wanted to learn the rest this classic song, kaso di ko alam title nya. I heard of it once somewhere tas from what I remember and can play, part of it goes like this:

e|------------------------------------------------------------
B|---6-----5-----3-----5-----6-----5-----3-----5-----2--
G|------0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0-----0------
D|-----------------------------------------------------------
A|---4-----3-----1-----3-----4-----3-----1-----3-----0--
E|------------------------------------------------------------

Yan ano po title nya? Thanks!

aw 17 notes lang yan ang hirap i distinguish ng kanta lalong d ko alam ang tono nyan pero nung tintry ko ng ilang beses yan parang intro ng eyes on me
wahaha pero alam ko hindi yon yan hahaha

Kulang pala description ko. Basta classic song yan, sikat nga. Marami mga gitarista alam yan. Medyo may similarity sa Blackbird ni Paul McCartney..

Back
Top Bottom