Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

GLOBE New Tattoo Home Broadband FAQs

patrick589

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
What are the new Tattoo Home Broadband Plans?
The new Tattoo Home Broadband Plans are composed of several plans fit for a starter, avid and advance user.

Starter users are recommended to avail of Plan 1099 or Plan 1299.
Avid users are recommended to avail of Plan 1599 or Plan 1999.
Advanced users are recommended to avail of Plan 2499 or Plan 2999.

All these plans come with the following:

Built-in entertainment pack.
Free landline and unlimited landline calls to any Globe or TM number
Free WiFi modem
Data allowance

Who can avail of the new Tattoo Home Broadband Plans?
New subscribers can avail of the new plans starting March 12, 2015. Existing subscribers can also avail of the new plans, subject to upgrade or downgrade policies.

Is this a limited offer?
This is a permanent offer.

Can I still avail of the old plans?
The old plans have been phased out and are no longer available.

What is an Entertainment Pack?
The entertainment pack refers to the built-in content that comes with your plan. This may be a HOOQ Entertainment Unlimited, NBA LEAGUE PASS Access, or Spotify Premium Subscription, or even all three (3) in one (1) plan!

How do I avail of an Entertainment Pack if I'm on a Basic Access Plan?
The Entertainment Pack may also be availed as an add-on to your Basic Plan. This will be billed on top of your Monthly Service Fee and will auto-renew until you opt out. To opt out, just visit the nearest Globe Store or call 730-1000.

HOOQ: P199 per month (not available on March 12. Availability to be announced.)
NBA LEAGUE PASS Access with seven (7) Promo Codes: P299 per month
Spotify Premium: P129 per month

I'm an existing subscriber. How do I avail of an Entertainment Pack?
You may avail of an entertainment pack by upgrading to a new Tattoo Home Broadband Plan or by availing of the add-on with a fee.

When can I avail of these New Plans and Entertainment Pack?
These are available starting March 12, 2015.

What will happen to my internet connection if I use up my data allowance?
Your subscribed speed will be throttled down to 64Kbps. You may avail of a Volume Boost Add-On to go back to your subscribed plan speed.
Note: Volume boost is available for LTE subscribers only.

What are Volume Boost Add-Ons?
This is an additional data allowance that you may purchase on top your base plan data allowance in order to continue browsing at your subscribed plan speed.

How much is a Volume Boost Add-On?
The Volume Boost Add-on is affordably priced:
Additional GB
Price P50 P200 P300
Description 1GB of data 5GB of data 10GB of data

Is there a way to check my internet usage?
We will start notifying you via SMS and E-Mail once you've reached 50%, 80%, and 100% of your data allowance. You'll be notified with a maximum of thrice a day on your data consumption.

Where can I apply?

New customers can apply via hotline (730-1010), online (tattoo.globe.com.ph), at the nearest Globe store or via a Globe Authorizes Sales Agent.
Existing subscribers can call the hotline (730-1000), visit the Globe store or log-on online (tattoo.globe.com.ph).

If I'm temporarily disconnected, can I still apply for Volume Boost?
You'll not be able to purchase a Volume Boost add-on if you're temporarily disconnected.

If I'm temporarily disconnected, will the validity of my Volume Boost purchase be extended?
Your Volume Boost will continue running even if you're temporarily disconnected.

Can I avail of multiple Volume Boost Add-Ons?
You'll only be able to purchase another Volume Boost Add-On if you have used up your first one.

Can I avail of a Volume Boost Add-On even if I have not used up my data allowance?
Yes.

If I availed of a Volume Boost Add On and I still have remaining data allowance, what will happen?
You'll consume your Volume Boost Add-On first before you start consuming your data allowance.

If I still have remaining Volume Boost Add-On and my data allowance resets, what will happen?
You'll continue consuming your Volume Boost Add-On before you start consuming your data allowance.

I want to subscribe but I don't have an email address, can I still apply?
Our front-liners will be happy to assist you in creating an email address so we can process your application.

Is there a lock-in period?
Standard lock-in period is 24 months.

How much is the pre-termination fee?
Pre-termination fee is P2,500 plus twice your Monthly Service Fee.

I'm an existing subscriber, will I be automatically migrated to the new plans?
You'll not be forced or automatically migrated to the new plans.

Can I retain my current plan after my LUP?
Yes, you can retain your current plan.

Can I downgrade my current plan to the new plan?
Yes, you may downgrade to the new plans with a lower Monthly Service Fee, subject to downgrade policies.

Can I upgrade my current plan to the new plan?
Yes, you may upgrade to the new plan with a higher Monthly Service Fee, subject to upgrade policies.

How many computers can simultaneously use my BB connection?
The following number of simultaneous users are recommended per plan
STARTER AVID ADVANCED
Light to moderate surfing, downloading and streaming Moderate to occasional heavy surfing, downloading and streaming Always-on, moderate to heavy surfing, downloading and streaming
2 users 4 users 5 users 8 users 10 users
1099 1299 1599 1999 2499 2999
1Mbps 3Mbps 5Mbps 7Mbps 10Mbps 15Mbps

I'm an existing subscriber. How can I avail of HOOQ, Spotify, and/or NBA LEAGUE PASS if I don't want to move to any of the new plans?
These are available as an add-on to your plan. This will be billed on top of your Monthly Service Fee and will auto-renew until you opt out. To opt out, just visit the nearest Globe Store or call 730-1000.

HOOQ: P199 per month (not available on March 12. Availability to be announced.)
NBA LEAGUE PASS Access with seven (7) Promo Codes: P299 per month
Spotify Premium: P129 per month

Can I still upgrade to the old plans?
You may only upgrade to the new Tattoo Home Broadband plans or Basic Bundles.

If my Internet subscription is temporarily disconnected, can I still access my content subscriptions?
You'll not be able to access your content subscriptions as these are co-terminus to your broadband plan.

Back
Top Bottom