Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Nintendo Wii Thread (pasok wii owners)

ano ba indemand game ngayon sa wii?
Mh?

uu MH tri.
pero marami ring maganda like Arc Rise Fantasia, muramasa, naruto3, one piece etc. nasa 50+games ko

may pirata ba wii? flame shield on waha

may pirata ba wii? flame shield on waha

meron na naman. play wii iso/wbfs in you ext HDD (FAT32 preferred).

but your wii should be soft modified first.

sir, pag hardmod ba mapplay nya yung lahat ng cd ng wii saka mauupdate ko pa ba ang firmware nya?

meron kasi dito po na wii 8k lang ang bigay sakin kaso orig lang ang pede... papahardmod ko sana kung sakaling kukunin ko..

Last edited:
sir, pag hardmod ba mapplay nya yung lahat ng cd ng wii saka mauupdate ko pa ba ang firmware nya?

meron kasi dito po na wii 8k lang ang bigay sakin kaso orig lang ang pede... papahardmod ko sana kung sakaling kukunin ko..

HARD mod - will install modchip meaning sa hardware ang modifications to play pirated wii disc

SOFT mod - will modify IOS (customIOS) meaning software ang modifications to play games in your USB storage (known as backup loaders)

kung gustu mo mgupgrade ng firmware better sa 4.2 lng, kase ndi gumagana ang soft mods sa 4.3

ang suggestion ko ay magSOFT mod ka nlng kase kaya pa rin naman mgplay nun ng orig games. no harm at all.

update ko pala yung first page para sa mga useful homebrews

EDIT: updated first page.

AWESOME GAME LIBRARY because of VC and Wiiwares :)

Last edited:
wii owner here... :salute:

pero saka ko na i-mod yung akin...

patulong naman po pano po ba gagawin ko nagalaw kasi ng anak ko ung settings or update ng wii now korean na lahat pati language pano po kaya maayos ito?? :noidea:

yun lang, ang makaktulong sau jan ay gbatemp.net. kelangan mong mgbasa ng case mo

Hi Sir. I'm new here. I recently bought Wii Black 4.2U version. Hindi pa po sya modified. Magkano po kaya pagpapamodify nun? Softmod o hardmod? Hindi po ba sya mkkpgplay ng pirated games?

I'm new to these Wii stuff so sana po matulungan niyo ako.
More power!

@arjaylight: newbie po sa wii, meron ako wii hindi pa modded 4.0u ang version ask ko lang kung softmod ba ang gagawin, sa external hd lang gagana? pwede rin ba bumasa ng Pirated na games ang lens? thanks.

isa pa pwede ko ba pamod sayo wii ko? pm moko usap tayo taguig area ako,,salamat ulit...

Softmod enables HDD backup loaders. pwedeng pwede yang sayo.
Regarding pirated wii disc hardmod kelangan mo dun dude. ndi ko alam kung kekelanganin mo pa ang hardmod pag naka-backup loaders kana hehe.

Hi Sir. I'm new here. I recently bought Wii Black 4.2U version. Hindi pa po sya modified. Magkano po kaya pagpapamodify nun? Softmod o hardmod? Hindi po ba sya mkkpgplay ng pirated games?

I'm new to these Wii stuff so sana po matulungan niyo ako.
More power!

Softmod na lang ang gawin mo, wag ka magpahardmod to install chips. ma-istress lang yung lens mo pag lagi mo ginagamit hahaha. at least sa backup loaders thru HDD ang pagread ng games.

andito lahat ng kekelanganin nyo para magmodify http://gwht.wikidot.com/

attachment.php

:thumbsup: i guess matagal ko gagamitin tong wii ko...

Attachments

• DSCF0845.jpg
    DSCF0845.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 809
Last edited:
nice psyknarph, bigyan kita games marami hehe. pero kelangan mo mgsoftmod hehehe.

mga wii users na ala pa pambili ng hdd dagdag ko itong aken..can play p...ted cd's.....

nasagap ko lang po ito sa net. yan po ang ginayahan ko....simple lang ang instructions.....

pakibasa po ng mabuti....english kasi eh..hehehe sana makatulong sa mga wii users...salamat kung may magtthanks.....

This tool is used to play Burned Wii games. When you install this on your wii, it will be a channel on your wii menu so you can go to it right away. But before you go and download this wad file and try to install it you must do some other things first. (it will not work if you do not follow these instructions) there will be files that you need to download. People trust me on this because i have done it and i know that it will work. Also, make sure that yo have an SD Card about 1Gb-2Gb (Nothing over 2Gb). This tutorial will show you how to get Neogamma R7 and how to play Burned wii games with it.

For those people who keep saying that they do not have a hacked Wii, i am telling you that this tutorial is for hacking your Wii.

Lets Begin

1) You MUST upgrade you Wii to v4.2.

2) Download this: http://www.4shared.com/file/GU9QZNw6/wii_homebrew_42.html -------wii homebrew 4.2.zip

3) Open the .ZIP file (dont bother to extract), go inside the folder, and drag the 2 files to the SD Card.

4) Insert the SD Card with the files in the wii, and go to the SD Card Menu. A window should pop up. Click Yes. When the next screen appears, wait for it to say, "Press 1 to Continue" and press 1.

5) Next, press A to continue and install all 3 programs.
*NOTE* When you go to install Bootmii, there will be 2 selections to install it. Choose the one that says, "Install Bootmii on IOS".
After you install all 3 of those, exit the program like you would normally (Do not turn off your wii). You then should be on the Homebrew Channel (It will tell you there is an update for the Homebrew Channel; just hit No for now). Leave the wii on the hombrew channel, take out your SD Card, and put it in the computer.

6)Open the SD Card and Delete the files that you just put on there (You do not need to delete your files that you already have).

7) Download this: http://www.4shared.com/file/Cuy5Ti6i/Wad_manager_use_bootmii_on_HBC.html -------Wad manager use bootmii on HBC (use 1st).zip

8) Open the .ZIP file, go into the folder and drag the files to the SD Card.

9) Now, insert the SD Card into the wii (You should still be on the Homebrew Channel. I you are not, just go back to it from the wii menu).

10) When you are in the Homebrew Channel, press the Home button on your wiimote and press A on "Launch Bootmii". It should then launch the Wad Manager.

11) Press A to continue. Select Wii SD Slot and press A. Press A on "IOS249.WAD". Press Left and it should say "Uninstall Wad"; Press A on that and it should uninstall the wad. Then go back; select and install "wadmanager14.wad" (This will put the Wad Manager as a channel on your Wii Menu). After that is done, exit the wad manager by pressing the Home button. Take the SD card out of the wii and put it back into the computer.

12) Open the SD card and delete the recent files (again).

13) Download this: http://www.4shared.com/file/2jx6Xu6j/Custom_IOS__use_2nd_.html ------------Custom IOS (use 2nd).zip

14) Open the .ZIP file, go into the folder, and drag the files to to the SD card.

15) Insert the SD card back into the wii. Go to the Homebrew Channel. When in the Homebrew Channel, press the Home button and press A on "Launch Bootmii". In a few seconds you will see a blue and black screen and it will be playing some metal music.

16) Now, when on that screen, keep pressing left on the wiimote untill you see "Do Not Reload IOS" Press A. You will see a disclaimer; press A to continue. Select "Wad Installation" (It should already be selected) and press A (This will take up to 1 minute). When it is done, press any button on the wiimote to exit.

17) When you are back at the wii menu, take out the SD card and put it back in the computer. Open the SD card and delete the recent files.

18) Now its time to download Neogamma R7: http://www.4shared.com/file/MJ5gsNnY/Neo_gamma_R7.html ---------Neo gamma R7.wad

19) On you SD card, make a new folder called "wad". Put the "Neo gamma R7.wad" in that folder. Take out the SD card and put it in the wii.

20) Now go to the Wad Manager Channel on the wii menu, and install Neogamma R7. After it is done installing, press the Home button on the wiimote to go to the wii menu. You should then see the Neogamma R7 Channel on the wii menu.

21) Download a Wii Game. or pwede na yung p---ted cd's para di na kayo magDL ng games

22) After you download you wii game with your bittorrent client, extract it and you will have an iso.

23) Burn the iso file to a DVD-R with at least 4.7Gb of space or more (Less lag in games than DVD+R). I also recommend using Imgburn to burn your iso files.

24) After your game is on the DVD, put it in the wii and go to the Neogamma R7 Channel. You will then see a menu. Press A on "Launch Game on DVD" (If the game does not launch, go back to the Neogamma R7 menu and press A on "Region Options". Select you language by pressing the Right and Left buttons on the wiimote. After you select your language, press A on "Return to Menu" and then press A on "Launch Game on DVD" and you game should work perfectly.

CONGRATULATIONS, you can now play burned wii games!!!

Have fun playing Modern Warfare Reflex, and i hope this helped everyone.

Last edited:
thanks for sharing mackiemike06

thanks for sharing mackiemike06

no problem sir jay...nalilito kasi ako sa ibang instructions eh. nga pala yung homebrew version0.7 pataas dead na ang dvdx..itong aken v0.5 may dvdx installer na kasama kaya nakakaread na ng p...ted na games.....ENJOY....

good day!

need help mga pafs! wii japanese version yung unit ko (2.0j) gusto ko siya i-softmod kaya lang i need a japanese game para maupdate firmware ko to 3.2j bago ko ma-bannerbomb.

meron ba sa inyo may kilala na willing ibenta/ipa-rent yung jap game nila?

thanks!

good day!

need help mga pafs! wii japanese version yung unit ko (2.0j) gusto ko siya i-softmod kaya lang i need a japanese game para maupdate firmware ko to 3.2j bago ko ma-bannerbomb.

meron ba sa inyo may kilala na willing ibenta/ipa-rent yung jap game nila?

thanks!

ndi ka ba pwedeng mg-update ng firmware online? tapos saka mo isoft mod

mas mahirap kasi isoftmod ang 4.3j version ng wii, kasi mas mahirap hanapin yung game na gagamitin bago isoftmod.
where as using any japanese game with firmware update to 3.0-4.1j mas madali siya isoftmod using bannerbomb.

baka sir may kilala kayo na may jap game, kahit wii fit, Monster Hunter Tri, Super Smash Brother's Brawl na jap. :pray:

ndi ka ba pwedeng mg-update ng firmware online? tapos saka mo isoft mod

Back
Top Bottom