Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

(official)ALCATEL OT D5 5038E NOW WITH CWM AND ROOT TUT

Re: (official)alcatel one touch pop d5 thread

di ko marooot yung D5 ko. Vroot gamit ko pero ayaw parin.

View attachment 974008

ts wag mo ng itry na iupdate pa masasayang lang oras mo error yan palagi pag flash ng update gaun din sakin rooted cp ko gusto ko nga snang iupdate bka mawala lag ng 2k14 s cp natin.. eto pa pala nagtry ako ng gravtybox s xpose installer gamit ko ung pangkitkat na gravtybox pag ininstall ko sya at magrereboot ako mga nka4 na nabootloop ako dhil don kaya wag nyo ittry ung gravitybox
yung update tol ok lang kaya sa hindi rooted? natatakot kaseh ako gawin eh

yes nainstall ko rin yung new updates

edit : ok yung updates mga tol bumilis yung net ko, yung benchmark nya from 14k nagiging 18k yahooo.... try nyo na sya nga pala hindi pa rooted d5 ko

Last edited:
para ma unlock yan kailangan may stockrom tayo.
rooting - just use iRoot gamit ang PC. take note: sa PC magroot at hindi sa APK.

Last edited:
pa subscribe. pop d5 user din ako.
makikijoin ako sa usapan pag may naidagdag akong kaalaman

salamat sa thread na to.
updated sana lage at wag ng mawala

Mga boss ask q lng po if pwd po i root ung Alcatel OT Magic 4033e gusto q po sna i root to 4.4 kitkat kso d poq marunong nag aaral plng po q mag root .. Nag downlaod na po q ng framaroot.apk pro d nmn po nag iinstall ung superSU.. Thanks po sa sasagot at tutulong sken ma root cp q ^^

pa up nmn neto.. wala po ba kayong stock rom mga sir? para madownload na bootlop po kasi saken saka wala po syang cwm pano po i install ung stock rom mga sir?

na try ko na lahat dito sa fone ko pero ndi pa sa pc..nasira kc pc ko..kingroot towelroot etc..wala pa din..eto fone ko...alcatel pop d5 5038a..locked to smart...huhay patulong naman po sa mga same ng unit ko..huhuhu it wud be much appreciated!!!:pray:j

hi good day! just got my new alcatel pop d5 po from smart.. ask ko lng po kung ilang hours po dapat icharge for initial charging? thanks.. sana somebody can help me.. thanks..

Re: (official)alcatel one touch pop d5 thread

by the way DONALDDUCK12211720 and I are only ONE PERSON:dance::thumbsup:

i have a possible solution but its risky,,,here below,,i just read it from xda,,, I HAVE THE SAME ERROR "PMT" somthing like that,,

writing you today to highlight a possible/potential error you can have while trying to flash your Honor with SP FLASH TOOL, example if you try to flash the CWM recovery or try to flash back the stock recovery etc

This error is basically occurs when you press "download" on SP FLASH TOOL, the flash starts.....red bar comes up...but then you get a POP UP message from SP FLASH TOOL saying that (example of erros)

- your PMT TABELLE is corrupt
- or The phone internal data has corrupt
- or No valid Partition Management Table(PMT) for storage device!
- or PMT is ready and Layout has been changed!

well, if this will happen to you, is because the PMT tabelle is somehow damaged...the solution is to NOT select "download" option on SP FLASH TOOL but select "Format All + Download"

This is necessary to format and create again the PMT tabelle....but to do that you basically need to clean up / format completely the phone and flash again the whole stock rom....and it's not easy to have the whole stock rom on SP FLASH TOOL format

ATTENTION NOW: again...selecting "Format All + Download" you basically clean all the phone first, and then "download" the complete rom....to do this, you need to load with scatter file the complete stock rom of the phone....and be sure is a correct stock rom for your huawei honor...otherwise you basically kill your phone...

So, since a couple of you guys wrote me PM to desperatly solve this issue, and we solved it ... I decided to post this tutorial to explain how to bring back your honor to full operation and have SP FLASH TOOL again fully working...

here the MANDATORY steps to be followed:

1) obtain with MTK DROID TOOL a full backup of your NVRAM ( IMEI ), you can get NVRAM backup only if your phone is rooted but this is not
an issue as you know

2) once you got a backup of nvram.bin and nvram.rar by MTK DROID TOOL you are ready to continue

3) download the FULL STOCK ROM ...I prepared for you the main files necessary to flash the last B609 version.
FILE: StockRom_B609.rar ( tot 628.2 MB )
https://mega.co.nz/#!otAABAoK!lGo77g...csIjxNOPSku1IY

inside this package, together with necessary files, you will find also the recovery.img THAT IS ALREADY THE CWM RECOVERY,
so you will flash it directly doing this

4) extract the StockRom_B609.rar into one folder on your desktop, there is also the scatter file to be used as loading scatter file for this flash

5)open SP FLASH TOOL ( I suggest the last version SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1409.03 ) chose the scatter into the folder you have created, LOAD ALL THE FILES meaning
be sure everything will be selected and all flegs active

6) NOW: chose "Format All + Download" and run it......you will see this time the flash starts...format first everything and then the flash finally will start correctly
and uploading the whole stock rom B609 ( with CWM recovery already included )

7) when flash complete you can reboot the phone and you will see will be as just released from factory....
NOW IMPORTANT: you could have your IMEI lost, 99% the IMEI will be cleaned....

8) no problem, run the phone on CWM recovery....root the phone with the root script already provided and that most of you are using actually.

9) reboot the phone and you will have the root....connect the phone to MTK DROID TOOL and RESTORE the IMEI you previously backed up

10 ) phone will be again back to live with IMEI working, root, and a fresh fully working B609 firmware multilanguage...

11) last thing to do, as usual, install gapps and remove immutable list file ( see previous post for instructions how to do that )

12 ) DONE, you have your phone and sp flash tool fully working again...

Sir ano po ung decryption key sa mega . kasi naghihigi po cya . di ko po ma dl yung files po ..

Last edited:
Re: (official)ALCATEL OT D5 5038E NOW WITH ROOT TUT

ts na encrypt yung files :(

Back
Top Bottom