Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[OFFICIAL] Samsung Galaxy S III《 I9300 》

paulong po nagflash ako ng CM 10.1 nightly after that hndi ko na magamit mobile data :( nakakapaginternet lang ako using wifi. help po :pray:

Go to Settings>More>Mobile Network then check Data Enabled

after may rooting nawala yung live wallpaper ko. how can i restore it back? pls help :-)

Go to Settings>More>Mobile Network then check Data Enabled

sir solved na po dapat pala palitan ung apn ng http or www sa globe kasi internet.globe.com ang default. asko ko lang po ung omega V40 hndi po ba pwede maging XXELLA?

Hello guys ~

I'll be receiving two Galaxy S3's in the next two weeks and I still have no idea which ROM to choose and which ROM is "SAFE" as I've been reading a lot of threads over XDA na may SDS na plague na nangyayari since October 2012.

now my question is, have anyone tried Paranoid Android ROM?
gusto ko kasi ung features niya, ang inaalala ko kung safe siya iflash at hindi siya affected ng SDS.

these Galaxy S3's I'll be receiving will come from Kuwait, one pebble blue and a sapphire black, both 16GB's. I heard na most 16GB's model ang nagkakaron ng SDS, so I'm a bit worried.

I plan to flash XELLA just to be safe. how about you guys? is it safe to stay in ICS stock or flash & upgrade XELLA Jellybean with Samsung's so-called "fix" ?

I'm hoping for someone who will answer all these questions. maraming salamat ! for now, I'll subscribe and keep an eye on this thread.

mgabossing ano ba to naguguluhan ako gs2 ko mag flash ng cyanogenmod 10.1 sa sgs3 i9300 ko pero. ano ung 4.2.1 JB? eh 4.1.2 lang ung JB ko eh :/

is 4.2.1 JB and 4.1.2 JB is the same?

confusing i've been looking for an answer. and looked at sammobile firmware list. there is no such thing as 4.2.1 sa i9300 nila dun huhuhu

kng may custom firmware na 4.2.1 for i9300 pwede ko po ba makuha link?

Last edited:
mgabossing ano ba to naguguluhan ako gs2 ko mag flash ng cyanogenmod 10.1 sa sgs3 i9300 ko pero. ano ung 4.2.1 JB? eh 4.1.2 lang ung JB ko eh :/

is 4.2.1 JB and 4.1.2 JB is the same?

confusing i've been looking for an answer. and looked at sammobile firmware list. there is no such thing as 4.2.1 sa i9300 nila dun huhuhu

kng may custom firmware na 4.2.1 for i9300 pwede ko po ba makuha link?

A stock ROM is the ROM that comes with a device; the device is "stocked" with that ROM by the manufacturer. Android is generally customized by the manufacturer to some degree; at minimum there needs to be device-specific drivers and so on for Android to work on a particular device. As Flow notes, customizations may include a custom theme, launcher, and default apps like HTC Sense does.

An AOSP ROM is a ROM based on the Android Open Source Project. In the purest sense, AOSP refers to unmodified ROMs or code from Google. The name is often co-opted for custom ROMs that are very close to the original AOSP, since these ROMs still need to be customized; for example, I can't download/compile the Android source code and run it on my Samsung Vibrant without doing a whole lot of customizations. The name is often abused to refer to ROMs that don't have a custom launcher or many of the other modifications carriers make with Sense, TouchWiz, Motoblur et al., although they may still be themed. A more accurate name for plain, mostly-unaltered ROMs for non-Google devices is probably "vanilla ROMs". (This distinction is part of our tagging policy here; see this Meta discussion for more info.)

Techncially, stock ROMs are all AOSP ROMs apart from the versions of Android that haven't been released yet. Honeycomb ROMs and yet-to-be-released Ice Cream Sandwich ROMs aren't AOSP, but (for example) Gingerbread ROMs are AOSP since the 2.3 source code is available at http://source.android.com/. (That assumes Google hasn't hidden parts of the code and given it to manufacturers secretly.)

To further add to the confusion, a "custom ROM" does not refer to customized ROMs in general. That term specifically refers to ROMs that have been customized by third parties (i.e., not the manufacturers or carriers). For example, I'm running a custom ROM that is just a re-themed and tweaked stock ROM. CyanogenMod is another example, and it has many features built from the ground up rather than mere tweaks. Most AOSP ROMs you'll find for a specific device are stock ROMs that have been customized to remove some of the manufacturer/carrier tweaks and make them closer to the pure AOSP experience.

guys pa ot for sale casing for s3 Newly replaced black otterbox defender w/remaining 8mos warranty plus 2200mah external battery casing both for only 2.6k meet up sm bacoor or rob pioneer. txt me @ 09293326077

anu bang ROm maganda para sa S3 yung lite, d mgastos sa battery peru andun parin yung unique features from 4.1.2 update ng samsung like multi window,

Pumili ka ng rom na may aroma installer. May lite versions dun kaw ppili kng ano lng gsto mo i install. meron un sa android revolution hd tska sa omega.

sir orbine, so pde ko update starting from my 4.1.2 stock firmware frm this tutorial ? agad? > http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2035141

o kelangan mag uupdate muna ako ng custom firmware na 4.2.1 bago ako mag lagay ng cyanogenmod?

or cyanogenmod 10.1 itself is 4.2.1 firmware?

Cm10.1 is already 4.2.1
Advice ko sau before flashing cyanogenmod from stock jellybean is to downgrade first to ICS.
Kapag kc nag derecho ka from stock jellybean, magkaka error ang NFC mo.

Ang stock jellybean po kc ay may mga updates sa NFC na hindi ginamit ng cyanogen.

Eto po gawin mo

-downgrade to ICS
-download the latest version of cm10.1 and gapps and save it to your sdcard
-go to recovery mode
-wipe data/factory reset
-wipe/clear cache partition
-go to advanced and then wipe/clear dalvik cache
-install cm10.
-install gapps
-reboot

Just follow the steps above and you will be fine

Dahan dahan lang po sa pah fflash at baka mapagaya.kau sa aming mga flashaholics.

orbine, sir stock firmware pero may cwm recovery nako already flashed nato. parang ang ggwin ko nalang flash ko nalang using my jb 4.1.2 to 4.2.1 is that ok? is that safe?

orbine, sir stock firmware pero may cwm recovery nako already flashed nato. parang ang ggwin ko nalang flash ko nalang using my jb 4.1.2 to 4.2.1 is that ok? is that safe?

Safe. Kaya lang eh magkaka error nga yung NFC mo.
Kaya advice ko is downgrade ka muna into Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.1)

Download ka ng stock ICS then flash via odin tapos flash mo yung cm10.1 via cwm

so un ang paraan para gumana ang NFC ko phone khit nka cyanogenmod 10.1 jb 4.2.1 ako? alam naba to ng mga developer ng xda?

Yep. Sila nga ang nagsuggest ng instruction na yan eh.
Gusto mo itry mo dumerecho sa cm10.1 without downgrading.
Yun nga lang mamomroblema ka sa nfc

mga bossing bakit kaya ganun yung s3 ko dali malobatt,. Sa isang araw twice ata ako nagchacharge di naman masyado gamit ang net at games. kahit standby ganun pa din.. :(

Back
Top Bottom