Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

OnePlus X Thread

themonyo

The Eternal Symbianizer
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Mind Stone
Space Stone
1X-title_zpsc7hdygkd.jpg

oneplus-x-champagne.jpg

Specifications (c/o gsmarena)
1X-specs_zpsq7nk3zh9.jpg

Unboxing
the box

opened

accessories: power brick with flat micro USB cable. SIM ejection pin. TPU case. a few manual, promotional stuff and warranty info. package does not include any headphone.

simtray_zpsh9c3ev0t.jpg

close up

My Thoughts
Ordered from Lazada and took 3 weeks to reach me :lol:
box has a few dents which "might be" caused during freight.
the overall package and the device is beautiful especially for its price range. it looks and feel very premium. phones like this (and Xiaomi) really made me think twice on spending more than 15k on "flagship" phones.
during the 1st boot, merong basic customization wizard. dun mo pwede set mga default keyboard, software/capacitive keys, dark theme, lock screen gestures, double tap to wake and some other stuff that I just ignored :lol:
upon reaching the home screen, of course check for firmware updates. may problema during the first update (45mb). pag-reboot nya to install the update, nagfe-fail. tried several times but to no avail :noidea:
so, searched around the OnePlus X forums and found out that you really need to flash the entire updated firmware/rom (around +900mb)
ang stock recovery ay some sort of watered down version of clockworkmod recovery. sinubukan ko sana na install via USB pero ADB sideload pala yung option na yun. tried that and it just fails :noidea:
so, did it manually by booting the phone and copying the actual firmware/rom into the phone's internal storage. rebooted to recovery mode again and installed (1st option on recovery) via internal storage. the update took a while to boot and so far so good
The phone is running Oxygen OS which looks like stock android found on Nexus phones based on Lollipop 5.1.1

display looks beautiful and the overall software is responsive and fast.
nasa ilalim yung speaker, though 2 yung set ng mga butas, yung nasa left side lang yung may actual speaker. pag tinakpan mo yun wala na :slap: but i think it's quite loud enough.
OnePlus also has its own radio app to listen to local radio stations :clap:

Last edited:
OxygenOS 3.1.0 (Marshmallow) Update

Download complete firmware
Device OnePlus X
Version 3.1.0 Community Build
Update time 2016-08-18
File size 761 MB
MD5 hash 3f65812136548f6ac9d3056107bc8b0

Instructions:
  1. Download link from above or from OnePlusX website
  2. copy to phone's storage kung hindi downloaded directly using the phone
  3. reboot phone to Recovery Mode
  4. in Recovery Mode, select English (unless marunong ka ng ibang language)
  5. select Internal Storage > Internal Storage or SD card depending kung saan mo nilagay yung zip file na nadownload.
  6. navigate to the file and confirm the installation. Hintayin lang matapos at magreboot ang phone dahil medyo matagal
  7. flashing and update complete :thumbsup:

reserved for tutorials

bootloader unlocking

rooting

flash TWRP

Last edited:
Yep. I have a OnePlusX too. Kaso mukhang iiwanan na ng OnePlus updates for our units. ��

Last edited:
so, did it manually by booting the phone and copying the actual firmware/rom into the phone's internal storage. rebooted to recovery mode again and installed (1st option on recovery) via internal storage. the update took a while to boot and so far so good

tried this sir pero biglang nagstock sa oneplus logo (nawawala ung powered by android sa baba) any fix?@themonyo

Back
Top Bottom