Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Online Loading station (paypal payments)

babez11

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
I am offering you a new and trusted websites where you can buy smart, TM, globe, Talk N text, and sun load and pay through paypal.

All items are very affordable.

every load has additional 2pesos only for processing of load. Why there is processing payments?It's because withdrawing from paypal to bank account is not free, that is why i am adding additional 2pesos for every items.

Note: Paypal also have an additional taxes and that is not going to my account.

Please feel free to visit the website...

Online Loading

Mahal yan... dito nlng kayo sa mga Ka-SB natin bumili yung 150 pesos mo 300 load na kapalit, punta lang kayo sa buy and sell section. Dyan sa link mo TS, 150 load = 182 pesos.

Computation:
150 Load = 182 Pesos

Kasi;
150 Load = +2 pesos service fee ni TS + 30 pesos service fee ng Paypal kaya 182 pesos babayaran mo sa 150 na Load.

Last edited:
Sorry for late reply sainyo..inasikaso ko lang yung sa NHA para mka kuha ng bahay..hindi po ako manloloko..kaya nga nilagay ko yung office address ko..try niyo para malaman niyong hindi ako manloloko.I'm a verified Enegosyo.ph retailer and pwede niyo tawagan office number at magtanong kayo about sakin..nandun yung address at contacts ko sa weebsite..punta nalang kayo sa contact page.

Back
Top Bottom