Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

OS X Yosemite Beta Program

otomirmo

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Want to sign up for OS X Yosemite Beta Program? You can register here.

Once you're done, Apple will email you instructions for downloading and installing the beta on your Mac.

:clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:
Tanong lang po sir. Ano po pinagkaiba nito sa Mavericks? At kung sakaling iinstall ko ito mawawala na ung iphoto at imovie ko? Nung ininstall ko kasi ang mavericks nawala ang iphoto ko dapat daw bili ulit ako sa app store. Maraming salamat po.

to see the new features of the upcoming mac OSX 10.10 go here.

hindi ko alam kung bakit nawala iPhoto tsaka iMovie mo but i've been updating my OSX's for the past three years & i've never encounter such problem. as far as upgrading your main mac to Yosemite that's definitely a NO. public beta pa lang kasi release kaya madami pang bug.

i made this thread para dun sa may mga spare na mac just to try out the new feel of the upcoming version of OSX or sa katulad kong curious na wala namang spare mac na pag-iinstolan. ginawa kong dual boot itong mbp ko. yes i haven't upgraded my OSX i'm still using Mavericks with a dash of Yosemite on the side.

i believe so unfortunately i haven't tried it yet.

check out this thread here for more info on Hackintoshing.

Back
Top Bottom