Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Outsource vs. In-house email hosting?

Caspersky12

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I would like to ask for a suggestion of what to implement an email hosting for our company with almost 1000+ users. Currently, we have an existing email setup but it is just from a domain hosting with 80gb cloud storage. The setup is simple as we likely use the cpanel for creating individual email account.

A couple of months passed by, I encountered major problems with the kind of email setup that we have right now, and these are:

1. I am able to access individual email through webmail which I think must not be allowed - for confidentiality purpose - though I am the Admin.
2. Some instances, users wasn't able to send or receive email.
3. Incoming email delay ( sometimes it takes 1 or 2 days before the user receives the email)

Now, can you please help me to address these problems , just need your opinion, suggestions if we need to put an in-house email setup? If yes, may I ask the following:

1. Do we need an operating system (Linux, Windows)
2. Do we need software (exchange, etc.)
3. Do we need servers(considering the hdd capacity and server performance)
4. Do we need training (is it an advanced or is it the basic knowledge is enough)
5. How about the cost

Many Thanks

Back
Top Bottom