Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

P990/P990i Official Thread [update 02-25-10]

aw ganun bah.... akala ko browser yung OM.... hehehe :noidea:

so kapag mgwifi ka hindi gagamitin yung OM?? eh anu apps kailangan kapag mg wifi po??

im using trick na poh ung kay kinghari.. :thumbsup: both smart and globe :)

working talaga ang mga trick ni king,hehe kaya sulitin hangang nanjan pa:approve:

pang wifi?:rofl:
may wifi na tayo bat pa tayo maghahanap ng wifi?:rofl:

try to study na lang ung application na wifi ng phone natin:approve:

patulong.. i installed docs to go but sad to say. i can't open the application KERN-EXEC error.. ano dapit kung gawin? thanks

pang wifi?:rofl:
may wifi na tayo bat pa tayo maghahanap ng wifi?:rofl:

try to study na lang ung application na wifi ng phone natin:approve:

what I mean poh eh applications that we can use through wi-fi...:yipee:

like ung fring we can use several messengers there when we are connected to wi-fi...:clap:

the question is, is there other applications aside from fring that we can use..para nmn diba enjoy ang pag gamit ng wifi ntn sa phone

like ung fring we can use several messengers there when we are connected to wi-fi...:clap:

the question is, is there other applications aside from fring that we can use..para nmn diba enjoy ang pag gamit ng wifi ntn sa phone

hmm try to install yung flash plugin na nasa 1st page,baka pagmay wifi eh totoong makakaview ka na ng flash. .
un lang alam ko na maganda pagnaka wifi eh. .
di na din kasi ako naghahanap ng wifi spot kasi fbt naman:approve:

patulong.. i installed docs to go but sad to say. i can't open the application KERN-EXEC error.. ano dapit kung gawin? thanks

baka po kulang yung naidownload mo?hmm
working naman sakin at un na ang default ko pagnagviview ng file. .
try to download uli:D

OM 5 beta 2 download it from opera official site install it switch ur wifi scan for hotspot then connect...

then open the OM 5 beta 2 then fire gagana na OM me using wifi connection not smart or globe tricks

i cant post picture if you like :)

anong opera mini version yung ginamit sa trick ni king?
thanks

mejo magulo ang tanong mo,version : merong om3,om4.2,om5.2 sa signature ni king,kung sa trick naman,ip at space ang working sa phone natin.

OM 5 beta 2 download it from opera official site install it switch ur wifi scan for hotspot then connect...

then open the OM 5 beta 2 then fire gagana na OM me using wifi connection not smart or globe tricks

i cant post picture if you like :)

post m naman ang pics sir para matignan ko po :thumbsup: :clap:

mejo magulo ang tanong mo,version : merong om3,om4.2,om5.2 sa signature ni king,kung sa trick naman,ip at space ang working sa phone natin.

thanks sir, akala ko kelangan pa magdownload ng opera mini.
nafollow ko na po yung instruction sa first page na pinost nyo kaso lang di ko makita yung "port" proxy address lang. nang magbrowse ako. cannot find proxy server.
di pa rin ako makagamit ng internet. wala kasing wifi dito sa amin kaya ito sana ang gagamitin ko. thanks

sir may iba pa po bang installserver? kc component failed security check po kc pag install ko,

sir may iba pa po bang installserver? kc component failed security check po kc pag install ko,

install mo muna yung capswitch then 'turn off' mo yung capabilities,then install mo uli ung installerserver.

thanks sir, akala ko kelangan pa magdownload ng opera mini.
nafollow ko na po yung instruction sa first page na pinost nyo kaso lang di ko makita yung "port" proxy address lang. nang magbrowse ako. cannot find proxy server.
di pa rin ako makagamit ng internet. wala kasing wifi dito sa amin kaya ito sana ang gagamitin ko. thanks

kapag nakita mo na po ung proxy adress edi mkkita mo na din ung lagayan ng port,nasa ilalim lang po ng proxy address un:approve:

hello guys thank you very much sa mga link its very helpful sa amin and i hope you still keep posting updates... MORE POWERS and GOD BLESS guys~_^V

Thanks
france:excited:

the purpose of symbianize is sharing,dont mention it just hit the thanks button:approve:

Phone Anti-Theft uiq3 Unsigned 1.0.0

capturit3cy3.jpg

When your cellphone is lost or left somewhere, or the SIM card is replaced, the keyboard could be locked automatically or by sending SMS to make it invalid for the others. The important addressbook and SMS could also be obtained back by sending SMS.

It has the following functions:

1 Warning
Only by inputting the password could make the locked cellphone unlocked. Neither by rebooting nor replacing the SIM card can unlock

2 System Options
a.Auto-Run: The auto-running of App or not when the system reboots. Tip: When this option is not selected, the keyboard would not be locked if SIM card is replaced.
b.Locked-SIM card replaced: Lock the keyboard or not when the SIM card is replaced
c.Send SMS-SIM card replaced: Auto send SMS or not when the SIM card is replaced
d.Number Received SMS: The number receiving reminding SMS when the SIM card is replaced
e.Number Received password: Click the option to send password to the number by SMS,if the user forgot password to the keyboard

3 SMS command Define SMS command,Lock the keyboard by sending SMS to obtain address book and messages.
a.Obtain all numbers: Obtain all numbers from the address book.
b.Locked-Keyboard: The keyboard will be locked.
d.Obtain SMS by number: Obtain all messages sending by the number. The '+' should be inserted between SMS command and number.
e.Obtain all SMS: Obtain all messages from the inbox.
f.Obtain log: Obtain one log by index of logs. The '+' should be inserted between SMS command and the index of logs.
g.Obtain all command: Obtain all commands above.

Sign it. register it with 1234567890(exactly 10 digits)

Instructions:
This sis file is a protected UID to install this application
hack your phone using capswitch and installserver

1) install first the capswitch and then the installserver
2) open the capswitch and switch off
3)open the installserver and click the triangle above beside the name "Installserver" and choose install after that you will see the word "success" if you have successfully hack your phone
4) then install the phone anti-theft
charan!
then open it and if it will ask a serial just put "1234567890"
then presto the app is now registered.

Here's the link of the applications.
contents of the pack
1.capswitch
2.installserver
3.phone anti theft

http://www.4shared.com/file/240530623/c6862285/pack.html

Don't forget to click "Thanks"

Last edited: