Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Pa help po, which is better samsung j7 pro and a7 pro which is faster??

KUKOC7

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Which is better samsung j7pro or a7 2017
which is faster j7pro,j7prime and a7 2017 and which is faster processor j7pro or a7 2017??

J7pro specs: http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_j7_pro-8561.php
A7 Specs: http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_a7_(2017)-8335.php

check that out for comparison.
Just to give you brief summary both are actually running the same processor speed and Ram are both the same. it just vary on some feature on which you can check on that link above. But mine. im using J7 pro and loving it so far specially the camera it can capture stunning photos at night.

1.9GHz po processor speed ng Galaxy A7 (2017) compared sa Galaxy J7 Pro which is nasa 1.6GHz lang. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Which is better samsung j7pro or a7 2017
which is faster j7pro,j7prime and a7 2017 and which is faster processor j7pro or a7 2017??

Overall, mas mataas ang specs ng A7 (2017) since upper midrange phone siya saka mas mahal yung price.
I think, the only advantage ng J7 Pro is lower aperture (f/1.7) saka mas bagong OS version though parating naman na yung update for the Galaxy A7 (2017). Pero parehong smooth naman yung performance ng both phones. :)

Last edited:
1.9GHz po processor speed ng Galaxy A7 (2017) compared sa Galaxy J7 Pro which is nasa 1.6GHz lang. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Overall, mas mataas ang specs ng A7 (2017) since upper midrange phone siya saka mas mahal yung price.
I think, the only advantage ng J7 Pro is lower aperture (f/1.7) saka mas bagong OS version though parating naman na yung update for the Galaxy A7 (2017). Pero parehong smooth naman yung performance ng both phones. :)

thanks dito master!

ah ok thanks po I'll go for J7 PRO

- - - Updated - - -

I'll go for J7 PRO

Salamat po :)

Back
Top Bottom