Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

paano maglagay ng movie sa dsi xl?

b2tgatchi

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
can someone help me :help:
i just bought dsi xl ive edge and 4gb mem.
but i dont know how to add moonshell or what version to download
please patulong naman po sa mga nakakaalam.
sana po yung step by step instruction.
salamat sa magvview ng thread!:)

can someone help me :help:
i just bought dsi xl ive edge and 4gb mem.
but i dont know how to add moonshell or what version to download
please patulong naman po sa mga nakakaalam.
sana po yung step by step instruction.
salamat sa magvview ng thread!:)

i believe you need DSi compatible flashcart. you can play .dpg video by using homebrew moonshell.

you can also try iPlayer flashcart specifcally designed for movies or try the brilliant SCDStwo with its own media player

i believe you need DSi compatible flashcart. you can play .dpg video by using homebrew moonshell.

you can also try iPlayer flashcart specifcally designed for movies or try the brilliant SCDStwo with its own media player

thanks im using edge flashcart
what i need is the compatible moonshell
can someone give me a link to download and an instruction how to install it. thanks!

Back
Top Bottom