Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Pag nadinig mo 'tong kantang 'to....it hurts you.

Pain in my heart........

ngiti....

million miles away.....

umaasa lang sayo-six part invention

masarap pakinggan lagi mong naaalala yung taong mahal mo

i'd rather - luther vandross
my immortal - evanescence
especially for you - mymp
:weep:

naaalala ko x ko...

hello;) a friend introduced me to symbianize. hi to everyone. i need help in finding the original singer (together with the song version) of the song "a special love". kinanta na 'to ni lani misalucha but i would really like to hear the original version. hope you could help me. thanks in advance.

i'll be there for you.. im so sad... kasi my princess left me i am so empty...
:weep: :sigh: pero kung dun siya masaya di dun cya.. pero kung ppaiyakin lngxa ulit,
dito parin me for her...

hello;) a friend introduced me to symbianize. hi to everyone. i need help in finding the original singer (together with the song version) of the song "a special love". kinanta na 'to ni lani misalucha but i would really like to hear the original version. hope you could help me. thanks in advance.

eiz, very special love ang title nung song.. i forgot the artist.. bsta search mo lng sa imeem.. ok??mahahalata mo naman yun kung orig. version eh.. ok?? Rock for God.. :rock:

wag ka na iyak kuya markz :buddy:

saken pow....

"thank You"

stairway to heaven OST

incidentally, the characters there, lalo na yung main ay kahawig naming mag asawa,touching yung kanta

Just so You Know by Jesse McCartney...

tinatamaan pa rin pag naririnig to... *toink* *toink*

Deteriorate by Demon Hunter

I need a heart that carries on through the pain
when the walls start collapsing again
Give me a soul that never ceases to follow
Despite the infection within

Im singing it right now because I think the world hates me.... :kill::cry:

If the Feeling is Gone - Kyla

Miss You Like Crazy- Moffats:weep:

Sa Kanya- MYMP:weep:

Back