Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Pag nadinig mo 'tong kantang 'to....it hurts you.

you are the one - toni gonzaga
para sa frustrated kong past love affair ..
aray..

Before I Let You Go - Freestyle ..Song namin nung naging kami at nung nagbreak kami.

set u free - side a
pain in my heart - neocolours

halik by kamikazee

Ika'y biglang natauhan
Umalis kaagad ng hindi nagpapaalam
Ang sabi ko hindi kita mamimiss
Hanggang kelan ito matitiis

that lines reminds me of him...haayyyy:upset:

clocks ng coldplay - di ito love related theme song etc. Eto lang kasi yung madalas kong mapakinggan noon galing sa cable provider namin

Last edited:
Just one yesterday ng fallout boy kasama si foxes. Naalala ko mga pangyayari nun mga 20 pa lang ako.. Hehe

Clarity - Zedd ft. Foxes ---- Octoberfest ata yun... best moment ever.. andun pa si crush...

Past Lives - Kesha --- give it a listen (and no, it's not what you expect it to be) .. T_T

Is it okay if i call you mine paul mccrane. At tsaka if you're gone ng matchbox 20

Back
Top Bottom