Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

PC doesnt recognize my memory stick

rosasfantastica

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
ok so here's the story.

i was downloading some stuff on my PSP one day (back then my PC still recognizes my memory stick so i dont have any problems) the PC suddenly lags so i have to reboot it; after that all my PC reads is this.

my files didn't dissappear i scanned the drive and found out that the files are still there.

i tried the "search" function and still...no files were found.

troubleshoot pls.

i suggest you to use hirens boot and run mini xp. from there, use the recover getbackdataFAT (i forgot the actual name) to recover your files. it worked in my corrupted (and formatted)miscroSD. i recovered all the save files of my games.

hindi po corrupted ang files sa mem stick ko, pero sige try ko narin

double check nyo din baka kasi naka auto hide lang due to virus....

Last edited:
Perform a full scan first then read the LOCKED & SUPERHIDDEN Files & Folders from my siggy..a simple tutorial that is usually ignored by many. :) hope it helps!

EDIT: eto din laman nyan...
Code:
[COLOR="red"]X:[/COLOR]  where "X" is your drive letter, press enter key

then  [COLOR="red"]attrib -a -s -r -h /s /d[/COLOR]
Type mo yan sa command prompt. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
go to tools>folder options>radio button to show hidden files

or by using cmd

run>cmd>drive:>attrib -h

i hope nka2long!

pag tinignan mo yung properties ng MMC mo may laman?
pero wala kang nakikita when browsing?

tulong po usb flash drive ko po....di nag rereformat.....zero bytes ano po nangyari n2???

pano mo ba nareread ung memo???
gumagamit ka ba ng memo card or sa psp gamit mo naka usb cable...
kung sa cable...
tinginan mo kung ano ung setting ng usb connection sa select property sa xmb bka napindot mo lng nakalagay ba jan eh memostick kpag nakalagay eh flash 0 paltan mo nlng bgo try mo ulit...

X: where "X" is your drive letter, press enter key

then attrib -a -s -r -h /s /d

run>cmd>drive:>attrib -h

" 'F:attrib' is not a recognized as an external or internal command, operable program or batch file."

yan po yung lumabas...

Last edited:
F: muna itype mo then hit enter key.
tapos

type attrib -a -s -r -h /s , enter mo ulit.

F: and attrib -a -s -r -h /s should be at diffrent lines. Wag mong pagsamahin. Take note of a space between characters. mali yung naitype mo. Better to copy & paste it to command prompt.

the above command unhides all hidden & superhidden files/folders

that should work. :)

Last edited:
ewan ko kung bobo lang talaga ako pag dating sa computer pero...

wala pong nang yari eh

paki tignan po kung may mali sa tinype ku

if hindi mo masundan ung sa cmd, just do my first post!

Back
Top Bottom