Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Short Story The Lonely Road

I am lonely. It's something that has been a constant presence in my life for as long as I can remember. I've always been the type of person who craves human connection and companionship, but for some reason, it always seems to elude me.

Growing up, I was always the odd one out. I was never quite sure how to fit in with my peers and I often felt like an outsider looking in. As a result, I spent a lot of my time alone, reading books and watching movies, playing games, trying to escape from the isolation that seemed to follow me wherever I went.

But as I got older, things didn't really get any better. I went to college and tried to make friends, but it always seemed like I was one step behind everyone else. I couldn't quite seem to get the hang of the social norms and ended up feeling even more isolated and alone.

After college, I moved to a new city in the hopes of starting fresh and making some real connections. But even here, I found myself struggling to find my place. I went to meetups and joined various clubs and organizations, but no matter how hard I tried, I always seemed to be on the fringes, never quite able to fully participate in the social scene.

It's hard to describe just how lonely I feel sometimes. It's like a weight that I carry around with me everywhere I go. It's a constant ache in my chest, a gnawing sense of emptiness that never seems to go away.

But even though I feel lonely a lot of the time, I try not to let it get me down. I try to focus on the things that bring me joy and make the most of my solitude. I read, I write, I take long walks, I play games and I try to surround myself with beauty.

I know that I'm not alone in feeling lonely. There are so many people out there who struggle with the same feelings of isolation and disconnection. And while it might seem like a small comfort, knowing that I'm not the only one helps me to feel a little less alone.

I often wonder what it would be like to have a close group of friends, to be able to share my life with someone, to have someone to confide in and rely on. But for now, I'm just trying to be okay with being alone.

I know that I'm a strong, independent person, and that I don't need anyone else to make me whole. But sometimes, I can't help but feel a little wistful for what might have been.

I try not to let my loneliness consume me, but it's always there, lurking in the corners of my mind, a constant reminder of what I'm missing. But I keep going, trying to find ways to fill the emptiness and make the most of my solitude.

Because even though I'm lonely, I'm still alive, and I'll find a way to make it through.

Back
Top Bottom