Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Pc or laptop problems solve here....

kaye33

The Martyr
Advanced Member
Reaction score
PC problem?

ask me na lang po...basta more on hardware slight lang sa software

:pls: :hit: :thanks: kung nakatulong..:nice:

note: bawal po pala ang text format ha (po-poh, sino-cno, s'ya-xa) na sa rules po natin kasi yan:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Salamat ts sa pag build mo ng thread na ganito.

Ask ko lang sana kung anu-ano ang mga appropriate tools sa pag repair ng laptop?

Yan na muna ang itatanong ko sa ngayon.
Marami pang kasunod.:)

ts,pno q mapapabilis tong sony vaio amd duron 900mhz-384mb ram?pno pag upgrade at ung cnasabing usb ram cache?:pray:

ts,pno q mapapabilis tong sony vaio amd duron 900mhz-384mb ram?pno pag upgrade at ung cnasabing usb ram cache?:pray:

Pa add ako ng tanong.

Ts, ang mga vaio VPCEA35FG
233801868_thumbnailvpcea35fg.jpg

ay hindi ba talaga compatible sa SMART BRO?
Naka dalawang beses na kasi akong encounter na ayaw gumana
sa smart bro ang gnyang klase ng Lappy. Pero sa dsl or other ISP.
Nakaka access naman sa Internet.

O baka naman may dapat lang akong gawin.?

Last edited:
Salamat ts sa pag build mo ng thread na ganito.

Ask ko lang sana kung anu-ano ang mga appropriate tools sa pag repair ng laptop?

Yan na muna ang itatanong ko sa ngayon.
Marami pang kasunod.:)

dapat may HIREN'S BootCD ka sir para if di na talaga magbukas ang windows pewde mo sya gamitin kasi may naka-install na syang windows XP sp2 sa cd na yun....pewde ka dun na magboot...importante din yun para magpartition ka using partition wizards, di na magagalaw yung naka-install na OS..:salute:

Last edited:

:lmao:SIR, P3 PA YATA YaN LAPTOP MO...TRY TO BUY NEW ONE NA LANG PO, 15K MERON KA NA MABIBILI NUN TAPOS BILI KA NA LANG DIN NG EXTERNAL DVD 1,7K LANG YUN CDR KING..:yipee: ANG HDD SIR ILAN BA FREE? ANG ALAM KO KASI BABAGAL TALAGA YAN IF MORE THAN 50% NA ANG USED NG HDD MO..UNINSTALL SOME FILES OR SOFTWARE NA DI MO MASYADO GINAGAMIT SIR:salute:

Last edited:
ts mypagasa pabang magawa kung onboard video ang cra ng laptop?thanks....

Pa add ako ng tanong.

Ts, ang mga vaio VPCEA35FG
233801868_thumbnailvpcea35fg.jpg

ay hindi ba talaga compatible sa SMART BRO?
Naka dalawang beses na kasi akong encounter na ayaw gumana
sa smart bro ang gnyang klase ng Lappy. Pero sa dsl or other ISP.
Nakaka access naman sa Internet.

O baka naman may dapat lang akong gawin.?

anong gamit mong OS sir?:thumbsup:

Last edited:
ts mypagasa pabang magawa kung onboard video ang cra ng laptop?thanks....

mahirap yan sir...pa'no mo nasigurong yun ang sira sir?

Last edited:
Good Day.

How about TOSHIBA SATELLITE A205-S5800

> I can use normaly use when battery operated. The moment I connect the the ac adaptor/charger the system hangs / freezes, no keyboard, pointer, hdd response, the thing I can only do is to long press the power button to shut the system off.

When the system is off and i connect the ac adaptor / charger, the battery charge normally, but when i tried to power it on it hangs @ POST, or sometimes doesnt boot @ POST.

> Tried also using it without the battery, result is still the same

I've tried disassembling unit to clean for dust @ air vents, CPU fan is working properly.

Conclusion: Motherboard problem @ power circuit part.

Tried asking @ PC Parts Shop for MoBo replacement and the price is Php14K.

>Tried also using other charger (same model, still same result)

OTHER UNIT PROBLEM (TOSHIBA SATELLITE MODEL)

>Operates normally and smoothly using battery power

>I can use the ac adaptor / charger but the system experiences lots of hang-ups. No keyboard, hdd, pointer response. Only long press power button will do.

>Battery charging state is good.

> Tried using without the battery, still same result.

CONCLUSION: Planning to open the ac adaptor / charger soon to check for capacitors. Will

diagnose the unit and the charger for high current.

> I've tested the ac adaptor/ charger voltage output, so far its good (19v dc)

Soon will try to test it with load (crossing fingers and hoping that its only capacitor problem on the ac adaptor / charger part)

With the two units, i've overhauled the motherboard (reseated cpu, cleaned air vents, using

compressed air to remove dust, crossed test the hdd with/from other unit (hdd is good),

crossed test the cpu with other unit (cpu is good), crossed test RAM modules with other unit

(RAM modules are good)

MoBo replacement is not practical. Price is too high.

Appreciate it if you can post some suggestions here.

Will post also results after diagnosis of the ac adapter / charger.

Thanks and GOOD DAY.:)

Good Day.

How about TOSHIBA SATELLITE A205-S5800

> I can use normaly use when battery operated. The moment I connect the the ac adaptor/charger the system hangs / freezes, no keyboard, pointer, hdd response, the thing I can only do is to long press the power button to shut the system off.

When the system is off and i connect the ac adaptor / charger, the battery charge normally, but when i tried to power it on it hangs @ POST, or sometimes doesnt boot @ POST.

> Tried also using it without the battery, result is still the same

I've tried disassembling unit to clean for dust @ air vents, CPU fan is working properly.

Conclusion: Motherboard problem @ power circuit part.

Tried asking @ PC Parts Shop for MoBo replacement and the price is Php14K.

>Tried also using other charger (same model, still same result)

OTHER UNIT PROBLEM (TOSHIBA SATELLITE MODEL)

>Operates normally and smoothly using battery power

>I can use the ac adaptor / charger but the system experiences lots of hang-ups. No keyboard, hdd, pointer response. Only long press power button will do.

>Battery charging state is good.

> Tried using without the battery, still same result.

CONCLUSION: Planning to open the ac adaptor / charger soon to check for capacitors. Will

diagnose the unit and the charger for high current.

> I've tested the ac adaptor/ charger voltage output, so far its good (19v dc)

Soon will try to test it with load (crossing fingers and hoping that its only capacitor problem on the ac adaptor / charger part)

With the two units, i've overhauled the motherboard (reseated cpu, cleaned air vents, using

compressed air to remove dust, crossed test the hdd with/from other unit (hdd is good),

crossed test the cpu with other unit (cpu is good), crossed test RAM modules with other unit

(RAM modules are good)

MoBo replacement is not practical. Price is too high.

Appreciate it if you can post some suggestions here.

Will post also results after diagnosis of the ac adapter / charger.

Thanks and GOOD DAY.:)

HAVE YOU TRIED TO TEST THE POWER SUPPLY SIR? I THINK THE PROBLEM IS IN THE POWER SUPPLY..:salute: BAKA SHORTED ANG SAKSAKAN NG CHARGER KAYA MAG-SHUTDOWN ANG LAPTOP MO KUNG GAMITAN MO NG CHARGER SIR..

Last edited:
HAVE YOU TRIED TO TEST THE POWER SUPPLY SIR? I THINK THE PROBLEM IS IN THE POWER SUPPLY..:salute: BAKA SHORTED ANG SAKSAKAN NG CHARGER KAYA MAG-SHUTDOWN ANG LAPTOP MO KUNG GAMITAN MO NG CHARGER SIR..

As stated in my post, only the power output of the ac adaptor / charger was tested:)

Will try to open the charger next time sir to check for possible capacitor leaks (test will be done with load) so that i can test if there's problem in filtering that i suspected that is causing high current thus making the unit hang/ freeze..

And Sir the laptop is not shutting down when the charger is connected it simply halts/ hungs / freezes (no hdd, keyboard, pointer response) which i suspected a high current protection of the MoBO.:)

Will post results soon after testing is done with the charger.

Thanks for the reply:thumbsup:

TS panu kapag merung naririnig na parang grinding of ice sa hdD ung maingay.peru d naman sya ganun kaingay kapag lang sobrang tahimik at nilapit ko ung tenga ku sa ilalim ng lapt0p ko
samsung r439 m0del ko

TS panu kapag merung naririnig na parang grinding of ice sa hdD ung maingay.peru d naman sya ganun kaingay kapag lang sobrang tahimik at nilapit ko ung tenga ku sa ilalim ng lapt0p ko
samsung r439 m0del ko

di naman mainit ang HDD sir? s tingin q normal lang po un...gmitin mo xa mga 1hr taz kapain mo xa sa kung saan ung HDD nakalagay banda...f mainit masyado di na po normal un...hanap ka ng 2nd hand na HDD sir, meron sana aq dito kaso layo mo, nasa bulacan ka pa yata...:clap:

ganun po ba? siguro nga normal lang..kea lang bakit yung iba naman na loptop ng asmeyts ko di naman ganun!

sir,panu po malalaman kong my sira na ang hardware?

awww...mahirap na tanong yan ahhh..if di na talaga kaya ng mga ibang alternative ways para mapagana yung hardware, yan malalaman mo na sira na...may pangtest jan eh kaso wala ako...dami ko pang dapat bilhin...

ano ba sira sayo?:thumbsup:

Last edited:
sir,panu ko po ba machecheck kong
running smooth ang hardware ko?
nasira na po kasi dati yung hard drive ko
,natatakot akong masira ulet..
patingin naman po ng pang test mo

Last edited:
sir,panu ko po ba machecheck kong
running smooth ang hardware ko?
nasira na po kasi dati yung hard drive ko
,natatakot akong masira ulet..