Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Playstation 3 Official Discussion Thread (see Guide at page 1)

Re: Playstation 3 thread

free games with PSN or Online game feature?

fuck online for me... ill go jailbreak... but i have 2 ps3 for that sole reason... i can go keep PSN while enjoying jailbreaking... :lol:

bro, tip lang kapag nag-hang wag mo force eject. that's one of the causes of BDL. mas ok pa na off mo main power sa likod then upon turning the ps3 on, restart. tapos dun mo na lang eject cd. ;)

ganun ba! masama pla yun... hmmm, lagi ba talaga naghahang tong mw2 na to?

baka nga siningil na sau ng Sony yun. pag bili mo ng console, kasama sa mga nabayaran dun yung online feature :lol:

ano ba yan! 3 beses na naghang ps3 ko, 2 beses while quitting a game tapos isa sa pagddownload... kakabukas ko pa nman neto...

ano ba yan! 3 beses na naghang ps3 ko, 2 beses while quitting a game tapos isa sa pagddownload... kakabukas ko pa nman neto...

nag o-overheat yata ps3 mo. try mong papalitan ng thermal paste tapos pa cleaning mo na rin

ganun ba talaga? pag nag quit ako ng game tapos black screen then ipapakita nya yung ps3 logo na may wave db? tapos xmb, eh mabagal ba talaga, eh di kpa naencounter to sa ibang game ko, dun lang sa burnout na the best edition... laging pag nag qquit ako ayaw na tumuloy sa xmb...

wala pang one month tong slim ko...

Last edited:

ganun ba talaga? pag nag quit ako ng game tapos black screen then ipapakita nya yung ps3 logo na may wave db? tapos xmb, eh mabagal ba talaga, eh di kpa naencounter to sa ibang game ko, dun lang sa burnout na the best edition... laging pag nag qquit ako ayaw na tumuloy sa xmb...

wala pang one month tong slim ko...

Either yang prob na yan eh sa game mo or sa ps3 theme na gamit mo... :salute:

nako! di kna nilaro yung burnout! na buwisit nko eh, yung dead space nman ok eh, ska yung iba kong game...

thanks!

hi pwede po bang madowngrade ung ps3 version ko from 3.5 to 3.41 para makagamit ako ng jailbreak?

hi pwede po bang madowngrade ung ps3 version ko from 3.5 to 3.41 para makagamit ako ng jailbreak?

Bad news. Ang alam ko wala pang firmware downgrade ang PS3 na katulad sa PSP where in na pwede mo ibaba yung firmware version mo from an updated version to a previous version.

Good news. According sa mga sabi-sabi, maglalabas daw ng jailbreak dongle na magiging compatible para sa firmware 3.5, kung kelan, yung ang hindi pa alam.

Kaya for now, dyan ka na muna sa firmware 3.5. Ifever naman na nagko-connect ka sa PS Network and nag prompt syo to upgrade you firmware to a new version (if merong new upgrade), pag isipan mo muna kung mag-uupdate ka or ire-retain mo yung firmware version 3.5 mo, para ifever lumabas na yung new jailbreak dongle compatible for 3.5, makakagamit ka na nito... Yun lang nga, di ka na makaka-connect online sa PS Network once gumamit ka nga jailbreak dongle... :thumbsup:

@iloeraine

PS3 Slim models have higher chances na mag hang talaga since SLIM version decreased some hardware specifications... but wont affect (atleast) the games you were playing..

SLIM have higher chances to cause hangups and fluctuation.
Even playing Blu-Ray movies is a big headaches for SLIM version

As for gameplay... Most of the gamers still recommend Phat version if you want a stable PS3 to play Blu-Ray and PS3 games with less chance of problems you were encountering.

----

For me... 1/38 (jailbreak games) of the games that i am playing causes PS3 to reset or Hang itself.. Sometimes, it takes a while if you quit a certain game (Agarest for example) to take you back to XMB..

the upsides for PS3 SLIM is that the power usage is decreased (170w of power usage).. Since PS3 Phat (230w of power usage) eats more power than SLIM version.. Of course.. SLIM got sexier look but who cares what it looks anyway.

PS3 SLIM is not really that great... In My Opinion ... Since most of the original components that PS3 pHat got stripped off on the SLIM version. So what do you expect on SLIM anyway.

@CHIQUITO

uu nabasa ko rin yan. they said that a new PSJailbreak is coming with 3.42 an 3.50 FW support. For now, time will tell.

Last edited:

onte nalang ratchet and clank mapplat ko din kayoooo XD
im thinking about that jailbreak PS3
pano ba kumuha ng games? from disk cocopy sa HDD ng PS3?
di ko na nga lang mauupdate trophies ko kung mag jailbreak ako no?

Last edited:

pano ba kumuha ng games? from disk cocopy sa HDD ng PS3?
- BD >> HDD
- Internet >> HDD

choose what you want.
I do the 2nd option though.

di ko na nga lang mauupdate trophies ko kung mag jailbreak ako no?
if youre talking about syncing your trophies to PSN... no you cant sync it since you cant log-in to PSN... unless we got a 3.50FW Jailbreak.. again time will tell.

hot news~~!!!

new jailbreak payload enables PSN Online access~!!! It means.. Online is now enabled in jailbreaked PS3's...

not going to try it yet.. since its kinda early stage as of now.. but many of them are playing Online right now..

hot news~~!!!

new jailbreak payload enables PSN Online access~!!! It means.. Online is now enabled in jailbreaked PS3's...

not going to try it yet.. since its kinda early stage as of now.. but many of them are playing Online right now..

Temporary lang siguro maa-access ng jailbreak ang PS Network, once maglabas uli ng firmware update ang PS3, for sure harang na naman yan :salute:

baguhan sa ps3. anong racing game ang maganda? dirt 2 ok ba? yung MAG?

ps3 cooler. naisip ko lang kung hindi makakasama yung laptop cooler na gamitin. naka incline kasi yung laptop cooler. may nakatry na?

Attachments

• 2503_1.jpg
    2503_1.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

@CHIQUITO

that's why im waiting for $ony's response for that.... I wonder what will happened after that..

but the dev/hackers said that... they got the schema for PSN online authentication... so probably magkakaroon na daw talaga nang online outbreak sa PSN with jailbreak users.. since jailbreak users can now totally hide their asses while using PSN anyway..

see... Time Will Tell... So what will happen next...??

Last edited:

wew sana maka exp na ako nyan
2.5K din kase pajailbreak sa sM fairview
plus 2 games,

you'll be playing cat and mouse game with sony when you try and go online with jailbreak. i'll rather wait for my warranty expire before i do weird things :p

@10k_Punisher

dont worry.... my 2 PS3 units is more than 3 & 4 year old already... (60GB SKU and 40GB SKU) my 60GB repaired once because of YLOD.. my 40GB SKU is still sealed intact.

nothing much with the $ony's warranty here in philippines... i rather send this to a local repair shop... than $ony.. that will give additional 120$ + with the shipment, for my unit to be repaired... (thats hell lots of cash anyway.. its like i brought a SLIM model).. even if you send one of their branches (one in caloocan) they said that it'll be shipped overseas since they dont have the necessary equipment to repair the said device.

Back
Top Bottom