Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

PLDT Pldt dsl bribe (anomaly)

ksengage

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I don't know if there is a post about this but,

You see, I have been living in Antipolo particularly in Cogeo for almost 19 years now and to my surprise, only selected houses have access to landlines. I have tried to apply for a stable connection from PLDT of having at least a DSL connection. But to my surprise, the people at PLDT have been telling me for countless of times now that they cannot install a DSL connection at my home because of "line issues" despite having 2 neighbors with DSL connections only 3 houses far from where I am situated and they always ask me to go with ULTERA which is the most ridiculous of all requests from a company that guarantees flawless service.

Until a couple of months ago, I have found out that there is a scheme that is happening in my area. As I have heard, there were people who paid at least 7k just to get connection and people who apply for "regular" connection will be shunned unless such payments are made.

I understand that this accusation is not in the clear daylight. If not are speculations. But true or not, It really saddens me to hear this since internet should be a basic right not another profiteering scheme outside the company itself. If anyone can confirm this or better if anyone in here could help me with my situation. Thanks in Advance homies!

Note: We may be from Antipolo but there is no Converge, Nor other stable DSL connections that is available such as Globe or Bayantel but purely PLDT that's why it is really a pain in the groins that I have to face this preposterous predicament.

Wow.

Dito sa amin sa Project 8 QC, clueless din kami kung bakit hindi kami mabigyan ng serbisyo. We have PLDT landline since the 70s pa. Pero yung DSL, since 2006 pa lang, nag-a-apply na ako. Eh waley. Kaya SmartBro pinakabit ko that time.

2016, nag-try ulit ako mag-apply. Ganun pa rin. Kaya ang nangyari tuloy, imbes na magpakabit kami, pinaputol na namin pati landline namin sa disappointment.

Mabuti na lang, may alternative providers sa area ko (now a SkyBroadband subscriber, based on my signature). Hindi naman ako nagsisisi. Baka nga blessing in disguise pa kasi I am getting more than I paid for kasi maganda ang serbisyo ng skybroadband sa area ko.

Totoo yan! Matagal na nangyayari yan sa PLDT! meron ako kilala nagpapakabit ng fiber, decline yung application kasi wala daw slot sa box.. kinontak yung kaibigan na nagta-trabaho sa pldt, ayun!! may fiber na ngyon!!

wtf bakit ganun. revenue naman para sa kanila yun pero bakit tinatanggihan nila yung mga leads nila...

same experience pero sa mga nag iinstall naman, hindi ka i pri-prioritize kabitan kung walang padulas
no choice nag bigay ako ng padulas kailangan talaga ng internet para sa business ko
same day nung naka usap ko sila at na approve kinabitan ako agad ng connection
ung mga kapitbahay ko na ayaw mag palabas ng padulas ito 3weeks na hindi pa din sila nakaka bitan simula nung na approve sila

Last edited:
Parang palakasan ata dito ee, samin before may agent ng PLDT nag aalok ng internet nung umaga, tapos kinahapunan binawi yung pinamigay na flyers, "hinarang daw sila ng globe"... diba mas legal yung PLDT kase cable ang gamit nila kumpara sa Globe na signal based lang. Pero merong nakapakabit ng PLDT just a few blocks away from us.

Well to put it simple, I would just really need to get an internet connection enough for me to get a job at home since I am a working student at the moment and it sucks to shake off 2000 pesos every cutoff just so I could travel to and from Ortigas and Antipolo. But hell yes it really sucks to be in this predicament at the moment. So if y'all guys can have a way of helping me I would very much appreciate it and probably cook a delicious food for the mighty hero hehe

Try going to the nearest PLDT office and have your situation escalated since it seems there is a connection available in your vicinity. If even the highest position cannot handle your case properly or at least give a meaningful explanation, have the explanation documented and seek the help of the NTC for such unfair treatment. Maybe an NTC representative will be able to scare off those who deals with unscrupulous practices and even file a complaint against them for their shady dealings.

Hi guys!

I don't know if there is a post about this but,

You see, I have been living in Antipolo particularly in Cogeo for almost 19 years now and to my surprise, only selected houses have access to landlines. I have tried to apply for a stable connection from PLDT of having at least a DSL connection. But to my surprise, the people at PLDT have been telling me for countless of times now that they cannot install a DSL connection at my home because of "line issues" despite having 2 neighbors with DSL connections only 3 houses far from where I am situated and they always ask me to go with ULTERA which is the most ridiculous of all requests from a company that guarantees flawless service.

Until a couple of months ago, I have found out that there is a scheme that is happening in my area. As I have heard, there were people who paid at least 7k just to get connection and people who apply for "regular" connection will be shunned unless such payments are made.

I understand that this accusation is not in the clear daylight. If not are speculations. But true or not, It really saddens me to hear this since internet should be a basic right not another profiteering scheme outside the company itself. If anyone can confirm this or better if anyone in here could help me with my situation. Thanks in Advance homies!

Note: We may be from Antipolo but there is no Converge, Nor other stable DSL connections that is available such as Globe or Bayantel but purely PLDT that's why it is really a pain in the groins that I have to face this preposterous predicament.

hello po. tanong lang???? na bby pass na ba ang data capping ng pldt ultera?? piano po??

Ganyan din samen dati haha Antipolo Area din bandang Mayamot, pabundok na rin

God! same here,,, lalo na sa DSL installers...peo yung mga bagong contractor ngaun which is he fiberhome installers...hndi na sila nanghihingi ng bayad...i asked them kasi before...they said wala sila sinisingil kai bawal yun

yeah i paid3k outright para ikabit ung dsl namin since mahaba ung kinain na wire. and ipinatong lang gnila sa ibang number meaning me kaparehas ako na tel number NCR are

Back
Top Bottom