Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

PLDT PLDT High ping issue

IAEInferno

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
I have high ping during night time on week days and the whole day during weekends or holidays. This problem has been present for the past 7 weeks and I already asked for help from pldt and the technician came and checked the line, I already explained my problem to him that I have high ping issues but it's like he doesn't listen or avoiding the high ping issue and focuses on the speed like it is fast already, and I keep explaining to him that my problem is the ping and not the download speed since I don't even download too much. The second time he went here already prepared with a new modem and checked the lines and all of it were okay he said, and he blames it on pldts servers, so as he said this I immediately contacted pldt through facebook and through their hotline but it was still the same they said that there was already a technician that came here and said everything was fine. I still have high ping issues and then it's the third time that the same pldt technician came but it was still the same he said the line was okay and said a ping of 400 or more is fine in gaming and other things which was my problem but he insisted on it like he did not want to help stabilize the high ping I get. I need help, it's been already 7 weeks that I'm suffering from high ping.

Change kana da globe ts ganyan din nangyayari sa akin sa pldt madalas d pa maka laro mga customer ko sa sobrang taas ng ping nila..

Tanong lang po kapag magpapakabit ng PLDT DSL, may antenna po ba or some kind of signal receiver na kinakabit ang technician sa labas ng bahay, or sa bubong? O katulad din ba to ng wimax na standalone lang. Kasi mabagal ang connection dito sa loob ng bahay ko eh. salamat.

Tanong lang po kapag magpapakabit ng PLDT DSL, may antenna po ba or some kind of signal receiver na kinakabit ang technician sa labas ng bahay, or sa bubong? O katulad din ba to ng wimax na standalone lang. Kasi mabagal ang connection dito sa loob ng bahay ko eh. salamat.

copper cable ang DSL, means wired sya usually nasa poste ang box dun ikakabit ang cable papuntang house nyo.

check firdt your ip adress if its start with ip 121, 124, 122 its bad for gaming issue try to call hotline of pldt advise to them to change ur ip address

Back
Top Bottom