Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Pls need an advice about sql server certification

MMMXOXO

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Good day, sa inyo mga Master :salute:

I'm currently working as IT Staff for 2 years and feeling ko na-stack na ko dito hindi na ako nagggrow

so I'm planning to continue my career sa SQL server dahil may 2 years experience na ako as SQL developer trainee (My 1st job after graduated).

Gusto ko mag take ng SQL Server Certification para ma refresh at madagdagan pa knowledge ko.

Ito po mga tanung ko.

1.May alam po ba kayong training/certification center na may SQL server Certification?

2.How much po yung SQL Server certification?

3.Sa mga naka try kumuha worth it po ba?

4. Any Advice po sa SQL developer/Administrator na career?

Sana matulungan nyo po ako. :pray:

Salamat god bless to all :)

Worth it pa din magkaroon ng SQL Server certification pero i doubt when it comes sa employment dito sa pinas pero sa ibang bansa in-demand pa din ang ganyan job. My advice is go for getting the certification. Maganda get both Oracle and Microsoft. I have Oracle certification kaso kasama kasi yun sa curriculum ko. Try to google sa mga school na may short courses.

Back
Top Bottom