Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Pokemon Tips, Cheats and Discussions. [Updated 03/06/08]

mga b0zzz...

pa help namn p0...

bkit gnun ung pokem0n destiny...?

natalo q n p0 ung pang 6 badge tp0z pg pumapas0k nq s
THIN FORES
nag hahang n ung game q...? bat gnun../ wla ng ibang lugar n labasan..?

lol. that's what you get for playing a HACKED rom. most probably di pa tapos yang rom na yan, kaya pagdating mo jan, naghahang na.

mga b0zzz...

pa help namn p0...

bkit gnun ung pokem0n destiny...?

natalo q n p0 ung pang 6 badge tp0z pg pumapas0k nq s
THIN FORES
nag hahang n ung game q...? bat gnun../ wla ng ibang lugar n labasan..?

Beta pa lang yun bro wala pa yung full release ng rom.

Last edited:
=para s mga nguguluhan s paghuli ng latios/latias sa emerald ,ito poh ung mgguide ko=

Pokemon Emerald
GAMEBOY-A

Latios and Latias : The Legendary Birds of Hoenn

In order to catch either of these uncatchable Pokemon you first must beat the
Elite Four then go back to your house and watch the T.V. The T.V. will say
what color was the Pokemon. Red = Latias and Blue = Latios. You may notice
everytime you go to look for either of these Pokemon they will run away from
you.

In order to catch one you must have a Wobbuffet (Lv.32 - 40) first in your
Pokemon party ( make sure it knows Mirror Coat). Have about 60 Hyper Potions
or Max Potions in your bag. Have a Pokemon that knows fly in your party. Also
be sure to have about 40 Ultra balls and 40 Timer balls. Then go to Lilycove
city and stand in front of the Pokemon center. Check your Pokedex to find out
what area Latios / Latias is in. You what either one of them to be on Route

In order to do this have one of your Pokemon use fly. Fly right back to
Lilycove city. Check your Pokedex to see if Latios / Latias flew to 120. If
the haven't, keeping flying back to Lilycove until there on 120. If they are
on the route walk (DO NOT RUN OR BIKE, THIS MAY SCARE IT AWAY!!!) through
route 121 checking the grassy patches because Latios / Latias constantly move.
This will allow you to cross paths with the Pokemon. By doing this you should
definitly run into it.

Once you've found Latios / Latias make Wobbuffet go out first. The attack
Wobbuffet should use first is Mirror Coat. Latios / Latias will get to attack
first. The first attack that Latios will try to use will either be Luster
Purge or Psychic. This will do little damage to Wobbuffet but it will lower
Wobbuffets Special Defence. Now Mirror Coat will kick in and attack Latios /
Latias with double the force of Psychic or Luster Purge. This should take
Latios / Latias HP down to very little yellow or even red. Now stop attacking
the Pokemon.

Next turn use a hyper potion to bring Wobbuffets HP back to full. Latios /
Latias next attack should be Psychic, Luster Purge, Protect, or Refresh. If
its either Psychic o r Luster Purge use another Hyper Potion on Wobbuffet.

You may notice that either of these attacks are doing more damage each time.
This is because they are lowering Wobbuffets special defence with each attack.
If the attack is either Protect or Refresh they will fail because Wobbuffet is
no longer attacking. If Latios / Latias attack fails throw Ultra balls
repeatedly. If the Pokemons attack keeps failing keep throwing Ultra balls.

After many turns start throwing Timer balls. The Timer ball has been gaining
much power during this battle because of the many passing turns. The Timer
ball should catch the Pokemon leading to your battles succesion. You now have
one of the most powerful Pokemon in the game.

I hope nkatulong ako..

ok, first things first.

i'd actually prefer using False Swipers in the team, and a Paralyzer plus move trappers (like Mean Look). although Wobbuffet works, without FalseSwipe and a status move, Lati@s is gonna be a b*tch.

also, you dont have to actually get a whole lotta UltraBalls (which cost a sh*tload of pokedollars), you can get maybe 20 Timer balls and a whole bunch of Pokeballs or Greatballs. but, you'll need a good pokemon that can resist most of Lati@s' attacks, as you're going to be chucking pokeballs continuously to up the turn count (of course, this doesnt mean you start chucking pokeballs at the 1st turn - try to whittle down Lati@s HP, in the red if you can, but yellow works). at turn 30 and longer, you can start chucking Timerballs, and i wouldnt be surprised if you catch it right away after that. upside to this is, if you get ridiculously lucky, you might nab that legendary with a Pokeball - wild legendaries on a pokeball is sheer bragging power. :D

oh and, using Bikes or Running DOESN'T scare Lati@s away (or any other legendary runners) from your route. crossing town/route borders, or flying away makes them change routes, often away from your current location. dont be surprised to be always 1 route behind, Lati@s (as with any other legendary runners) is programmed like that. the best thing to do is to catch it on the opposite side of a route, with one route in between, and hope that as you move closer Lati@s moves forward as well, which would bring the two of you on the same route.

Last edited:
so it mean wla nq mggwa s pokem0n destiny...?

kelan p0 llbas ung full versi0n nya... pki pm nlang p0 aq mga b0zzing pg mer0n n ahh... tnx...

ah okay parang cna entei lang pala sa gsc,tnks ferofax!e c rayquaza sa emerald pano?e d n ko maka-akyat sa sky pillar e ,may biyak ung sahig.

ah okay parang cna entei lang pala sa gsc,tnks ferofax!e c rayquaza sa emerald pano?e d n ko maka-akyat sa sky pillar e ,may biyak ung sahig.

Kailangan mo lang gamitin yung mach bike, that simple, pero tricky.

yeah, Sky Pillar is tricky on a GBA controls, pano pa kaya kung cellphone lang gamit mo? good luck with that one. you can try lowering the framerate though, para bumagal ung emulation, para masabayan mo ng maayos ung speed ng Mach Bike... and quicksave HELPS a lot. :)

cp lang gamit ko!sana magkoroon ng update para s link ung emulator no!tnks sa yo ha !great help nga ung emu,n u 2!tnks

tnks asher,ferofax n cutie!salamat sa mga ng c share,wag kayo sawa!marami pa tanong!ano b l8est vrsion ng pokemon gba?wla bang pokedex ng emerald tulad nung sa gengar/hunter ste?o kaya khit ano!tnks!

pre cheats nman s pokemon mystery dungeon red rescue team pa pm nlng tnx in advance

tnks asher,ferofax n cutie!salamat sa mga ng c share,wag kayo sawa!marami pa tanong!ano b l8est vrsion ng pokemon gba?wla bang pokedex ng emerald tulad nung sa gengar/hunter ste?o kaya khit ano!tnks!

offline pokedex ba hanap mo? kung pang CP, no choice ka kundi mag download ng Pokedex FAQ (google mo nalang), then gumamit ka ng kahit anong ebook reader para sa CP, convert mo kung kinakailangan then lagay mo nalang sa phone mo. kung may PC ka, try mo ung MetalKid's MKPP (wag ung v5, v4 lang kunin mo), sa metalkid.info mo makikita un.

hmmm parang nabuhayan ako para mg laro ulit ng game na to :D vba lang ako though ;) gotta catchem all :happy:

Hehehe lakas ng charisma ng pokemon :lol:

i played dati na ng sapphire me gba kasi.. prob lang yung pirated nabili ko di nasasave... :ranting: tapos i played sa vba... kaso topak yung rom... pagnatapos ng elite four wala na di na ma play... ayun... then i got a string of probs sa pc kaya ng reformat then hindi ko na nalaro ulit... :weep:

mas gusto ko talaga sana laruin ang pokemon sa gba.. kaso wala ako ng tape and yung thingy na para makalipat ng roms from pc to tape...

Last edited:
i played dati na ng sapphire me gba kasi.. prob lang yung pirated nabili ko di nasasave... :ranting: tapos i played sa vba... kaso topak yung rom... pagnatapos ng elite four wala na di na ma play... ayun... then i got a string of probs sa pc kaya ng reformat then hindi ko na nalaro ulit... :weep:

mas gusto ko talaga sana laruin ang pokemon sa gba.. kaso wala ako ng tape and yung thingy na para makalipat ng roms from pc to tape...

Marami nun sa palengke samin dito sa angeles dati ewan ko lang ngayon kung meron pa...

Haha ako rin biktima ng pekeng tape leafgreen after kong nagplay for 18+ hours nawala data ko. kaya ngayon sa pc na lang muna ako naglalaro.

Back
Top Bottom