Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Post your Picture Captured by your SE phones

4662470593_d10a5cb083_m.jpg

4662601145_d782d6d111_m.jpg

the best talaga SE in terms of image quality :D

4675831489_0c19a92d59.jpg

statues | SE C902

taken by my old k618i..all stock, nung wala pa akong alam sa modding..

1_517282349l.jpg

miss my dogi, k618i
1_314710075l.jpg

Last edited:
Captured using my W595 3.2 mp.

I used old CD burner lens as Macro.

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00113.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

i literally lensectomized my old non working cd burner(other appliances that have lens will do, like Dvd) and took the inner-bottom lens(hindi ung unang lens na makikita mo kapag binuksan mo, meron pa sa ilalim)

i was surprised by the result.. just look at that 10 cents i took..i wowed:dance:. The shadow you see on the left was may finger. I was only pressing it in place :p

Here's a http://www.diyphotography.net/super-macro-your-cellphone-camera-with-a-dvd-lens

many thanks for sharing sir! galing! gustong gusto ko talaga mag diy..

may manual f0cus ako hehe pero try ko din maghalukat.. :D

i literally lensectomized my old non working cd burner(other appliances that have lens will do, like Dvd) and took the inner-bottom lens(hindi ung unang lens na makikita mo kapag binuksan mo, meron pa sa ilalim)

i was surprised by the result.. just look at that 10 cents i took..i wowed:dance:. The shadow you see on the left was may finger. I was only pressing it in place :p

Here's a http://www.diyphotography.net/super-macro-your-cellphone-camera-with-a-dvd-lens

sir, broke open an old samsung cd-rom today..wala po akong mahanap na 2nd lens sa ilalim.yun na siguro yun. ano po bang tamang distance from the cam lens?? di ko pa na mount eh.

Back
Top Bottom