Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Powerbank compatible for samsung s6 duos

joshuajuan1987

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.. pa help naman po.. ano ba ang compatible na powebank na gagana for samsung S6 duos?

i bought a class A na powerbank as a xmas gidt for my gf kasi and gumagana xa sa ibang phone but not hers'..

please i need advise on what to buy, where to buy and how much.. please help me po.. ung sure na gagana po na power bank.. thanks!!

pa private message nalang po or reply sa thread.. thanks po and godbless

try mo xiaomi powerbank boss, but beware sa mga fake, daming fake niyan e. haha!

try mo sa lazada brad... may orig. na xiaomi dun...
o kaya try mo yung pineng 20k mah less than 1k petot lng sya

tested na sa s5 ng tropa ewan ko lng sa s6 (dipende din siguro sa unit ? :noidea: )
ingat din sa lazada kasi may mga seller sila na class A lng, be sure to check the seller (like my 64gb sd card wla pang 3 months sira na haha potek)

Back
Top Bottom