Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Programming Guides, Tutorials, Web Resources, and E-books Compilation

Mga Bossing need ko ng VB code ng Accounting System Client-Server, any suggestion san ako makakakuha? Thanks

nice thread sir, btw ask kola ho kung may pang tasm(windows) ka ho :smoke:

Nice thread, TS! Pasubscribe nga. :salute:

I'm no computer geek nor a graduate of any computer-related course
but I'm willing to learn and I know I can learn this especially with this guide
and likewise with the help of our co-symbianizers.:thumbsup:

In behalf of all the newbies... My question is...
Where should I start? What are the prerequisites? What is the step by step or hierarchy of topics I should learn? :noidea:

I hope someone can enlighten me. :pray:

Thank you! :)

UP for this one. panu magsimula?
gusto ko gumawa ng BOT sa trading cards (pokemon, etc) ung buy and sell (pero gusto ko yung pinakamabilis magoperate) anu po bang language ang gagamitin?
thanks in advance!:help:

My nakagawa na po ba dito ng Licensure Examination for Teachers review System pa help naman kung cnu na my experienced sa paggawa ng gnitong system hirap po ksi kung panu flow eh..:help:

mga boss pahelp naman po dito lagi kasing error di ko alam kung bakit mali lagi yung part na END WHILE kahit may WHILE naman dun sa block na sakop niya

attachment.php

Attachments

• vbproblem.JPG
    vbproblem.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 94
Pahelp naman po sa source codes ng chess game and snake and ladders using C# Language. Thanks :)

Re: Programming Guides, Tutorials, Web Resources, and E-book

Please help me find resources for

Title: Visual Basic for Applications [Excel]
Type: Web Resource, Video Tutorial, Written Tutorial & Ebook

Re: Programming Guides, Tutorials, Web Resources, and E-book

slamat dtu sana madami pang mag upload...
ng ganitung thread...
thanks TS

Back
Top Bottom