Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

PSP Unified Help Thread

Which is better?

• invisible shield

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • bodyguardz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i don't know, i haven't tried any

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Re: ok lng ba

:yep, aus lng un laruin khit nka-charge... :thumbsup:

Re: Sira na ba PSP ko?

tnx po sir 10k for replyin

pero sa tingin nyo sir anong po ang possible problem kpg ngload ang game sa mem stick po ba un?

help about psp game

meron ako naruto n game ultimete ninja heroes kaso hanggang bandai lang tas non ayaw na bakit po ganun? kabibili ko lng ng pcp ko slim pero ung ibang game n DL nalalaro ko nmn po bakit un pa :weep:

Re: help about psp game

hahahahaha... ganun din ang nangyari sa akin bro..heehehe

check THESE

punta ka nga sa menu ng psp mu.. press mu triangle sa memstix and choose information.. anu nakalagay sa MAGICGATE?? UNKNOWN ba or SUPPORTED??

baka nga card, class A ba sau or peke? check mo kung may magicgate supported (punta ka sa kahit anung menu na gagamitin ay memorystick, press Triangle and select info). kung ganun, yun ang problema

baka rin na bad rip yung nakuha, kasi ako nangyari sakin yan, enable ko yung boot.bin sa advanced config, yun gumana kaso di daw irecommend na buksan yun. kaya ni rip ko ulit ang original iso format ng naruto, at yun gumana.

Re: ok lng ba

hnd nman natin ma iwasan na hnd mabawasan ung batt eh..hehehe normal lng yan..

bro pwd ma ma upload ung game na naruto na gumagana na? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.. sabi ng isang tao sa akin peke daw ung memstik ku kaya hnd ma play ung ibang game eh..huhuhuu pelase uplaod..

hahahahaha... ganun din ang nangyari sa akin bro..heehehe

check THESE

punta ka nga sa menu ng psp mu.. press mu triangle sa memstix and choose information.. anu nakalagay sa MAGICGATE?? UNKNOWN ba or SUPPORTED??

wala nmn nakalagay n ganun?

help bakit ganun ayaw mg play ng gba emulator ko sv the game could not started. (800201)

wala nmn nakalagay n ganun?

hehehe, nauna aku nag tanong dun sayu.. bro pwd mu ito magawa? punta ka nga sa menu ng psp mu.. press mu triangle sa memstix and choose information.. anu nakalagay sa MAGICGATE?? UNKNOWN ba or SUPPORTED??

magicgate unknown oh may chance pa ba?

Q about psp

tanung ko lang pede bang i charge ung psp kht n hnd pa sha totally low bat? kc 1 bar nlng eh pede? or dapat ko munang ubusin ung laman bago ko i charge?

Re: Q about psp

tanung ko lang pede bang i charge ung psp kht n hnd pa sha totally low bat? kc 1 bar nlng eh pede? or dapat ko munang ubusin ung laman bago ko i charge?

Li-Ion batteries don't have a memory effect and it doesn't matter when you recharge them, but they will slowly lose the ability to hold a charge. Typically, with things like the iPod and PSP, about 400 recharge cycles is the expected lifespan of the battery. What's a recharge cycle? One full charge from empty to full. But how does it work if I don't flatten my battery? If you use your battery to 50% and then charge it that's 1/2 a cycle. next time you may use 20% then charge.. so, when you have used 100% (over one or several charges) that would be one cycle.

You may hear that to fully dischage a Li-Ion battery is bad. Sure, it can be but there are some exceptions to the rule. Most Li-Ion batteries will 'go flat' while some residual chage is still left in the cells. There is battery monitoring electronics built into the battery to do this, so it's ok - as long as you charge the battery up asap. If you fail to charge a fully drained battery up, there is a risk that the residual charge will be lost - dropping the battery into a 'deep sleep' that can be virtually impossible to revive. So, why would you want to run the risk of a dead battery then? Have you noticed that Laptops, iPods and PSP's all have a thing to tell you how much time is left in the battery? Have you ever noticed that sometimes it will say that it's at 0% but the device keeps working, or it might be at 100% and keeps charging? That's because the battery requires a re-calibration of the monitoring circut. To do this, you need to run your battery to 'flat' and then give it a full, continuous charge.

I try and do my iPod once a month or so, but as I am inherantly lazy and don't remember to charge it always, I find that every other week it goes flat. My powerbook is a little different, I have to 'remember' to not charge it. So I find a time when I can do some work at night in front of the telly and work off the battery until it dies - then I stick it on to charge and leave it overnight. Again, once a month is a good thing to keep the battery calibrated. But be prepared to put it on charge as soon as possible.

So, what kills a battery if I keep it charged up and look after it?

The biggest killer of batteries beyond simple use and neglect (of charge) is heat.

Who uses a laptop? Have you noticed how hot your laptop gets? It's slowly cooking your battery. Simple as that. The cooler your battery, the longer it will last.

Do you have a spare battery that you don't use? Give it a 50% charge and leave it somewhere cool - even your fridge is ok as long as there is no risk that it will feeze (as this, too, will kill your battery) and no risk that it will get wet (stick it in a zip-lock bag and make sure that it returns to room temprature before you use it)

How long will a Li-Ion battery last? A couple of years at best - even if you don't use 'em. So if you have a spare battery that you are going to save for when your current one dies, use it now. Alternate it with the battery you have as the clock starts ticking on the battery life from the moment it leaves the factory.

Hope this helps.

(note:kinuha ko to sa ibang site)

unknown ung nklgay sa mem ko sir 10k.. i know na fake ung mem stick kong nkuha ksama kc toh sa pgkabili ko eh ng PSP...
tatlong beses ko nang pnapalitan ung mem lging may prob lagi ung una nawawala n lng ung mga files ko tpos ung 2nd time sira lhat ng games ko tpos e2 3rd time sira n nmn...

eto yung naruto ni request ni kenzhin

kailangan lang ng hjsplit app para ma join lahat yan.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes
CSO Format
133.30 MB
-All " Congratulation Movies " are relinked
-a little slowdown on loading screens compared on the original ISO, but not on the gameplay

file1
file2
file3
file4
file5

for the sfv verifier file here

Last edited:

pra san ang sfv verifier?

taga verifier kung corrupt or missing ang isang file

Back