Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Q] Best horror/scary game ever !!

Ung Fatal Frame 1 at 2 nalaro ko .. Final WEapon mo Camera hahahaha... Goodluck Po sa paglaro nun .. MalaParanormal ACtivity

Re: Best horror/scary game ever !!

the forest

Amnesia

No weapons kaya nandun yung feeling na wala kang kalaban-laban. You just run and hide.

Outlast pre.. tsaka Amnesia the Dark descent Pramiss haha.. tapos gabi mo laruin at nakaheadset

dude punta ka youtube. search mo si pewdiepie... tignan mo mga horror vids nya.

deadspace ang astig,sa origin ko nilalaro yan eh.

nice suggestions,mkakakuha ako ng ibang laro. :D

outlast! .............................................

OUTLAST 1 and OUTLAST 2 NO WEAPONS JUST VIDEO CAMERA and...... PRACTICE TO RUN !!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

left 4 dead lang nalaro ko.. di maxado nakakatakot hehe

DEAD SPACE (PC)
DEAD TRIGGER (Android)
LEFT4DEAD (PC)

I do know from the past it was FEAR or something like that anyway. I do not get it really. Maybe some other games like for example BLOOD or something like for example DOOM especially last parts of it, sounds to me it's all cool and dandy.

Back
Top Bottom