Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SMART [QUERY] SMART Corp Plan Sim Card not working on some sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

unaix

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.

Just sharing my current issue with my sim card and hoping makakuha ng insights sa possible cause. For some reason, bigla na lang akong hindi maka-connect sa ibang sites, makapag-transact sa Gcash, at hindi makalaro sa Mobile Legends when I connect to internet using my sim. Apparently, kahit saang phone ko ilagay, hindi working. Na-confirm kong sim yung issue kasi hindi naman ganito sa ibang sim na natry ko for testing.

Kinausap ko yung support nila and last resort na daw e palitan yung sim ko ng bago.

May iba na bang naka-experience nito sa inyo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom