Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Question on Buying 2nd hand Car

farcaster

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
I'm planning to buy my first car, 2nd hand actually. Choosing between Honda Fit 1st Gen or Hyundai i10 2010.
mga master patulong nmn anu mas better choice?
mas mura at madali imaintain?
pros and cons?

Re: Question Po.

I'm partial to Japanese cars because I believe they are years away from Japanese cars. However, you mentioned Honda Fit which is also known as Honda Jazz locally. Because if it's a genuine Fit then there's a possibility that it is a converted unit. If so, then I would choose the Hyundai i10 in this case or opt for a local Honda Jazz unit because the price of Fit and Jazz are fairly close. I'm not sure about spare parts for Hyundai but spare parts for Honda are not cheap compare to brands like Toyota. Next you need to consider if the parts are abundant or locally available because parts for Honda are common nowadays even replacement parts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom