Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Newbie on buying car / please help

Kievong

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Good day! I got a lot of question on buying cars (bnew/used)

1st which is better deal
bnew 2015 Montero GLX MT (1.2m) with freebies or repossessed car from bank 2015 Montero GLX M/T (910k) with 5k milage?

2nd what is chattel mortage fee and TPL freebies on bnew car? do i need it when i buy used cars?

3rd when i buy secondhand cars or repossessed cars, what are other expenses? also how much do i need to pay for VAT, Transfer tax, deed of sale and other documents?

4th when buying bnew cars, do i also need to pay for VAT, Transfer tax, deed of sale and other documents?

Thank in advance

most of local bank nag offer sila ng car loan.lalo na kung may accnt ka sa kanila mabilis lang at mura pa.

most of local bank nag offer sila ng car loan.lalo na kung may accnt ka sa kanila mabilis lang at mura pa.

sir ndi 22o ung mura at mabilis ang transaction sa local bank hehehe

sa tsikot forum dami topic nito sir, search mo lang sa google.

Actually interested ako sa topic na ito, gusto ko malaman yung process both second hand and brand new process aside sa mag fill out ka ng form at ipapasa requirements. Alam ko yung mga bihasa na may mga iba pa proseso na nilalakad e lalo kung second hand.

buying brandnew kasama na dun vat at wala ka bbyran sa deed of sale dhil kasama din yun pa notary lng may gastos pag balak mo bumili ng 2ndhand if magkano declare price dun kukuha ng price si atty.hehhehe

obvios mas ok ang brandnew kesa secondhand
shoulder mo mga need na palitan pag 2ndhand pag brandnew e di wala ka gastos
marami kpa gagastusin gaya ng insurance<<< registration if brandnew some of car seller offering 2 years free lto registration
secondhand mnsan registerd na minsan paso

Back
Top Bottom