Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"Open your eyes, train your ears, use your head. If a mind you have, then use it while you can."
— Haruki Murakami (Hardboiled Wonderland and the End of the World)

"you got to know your limits. once is enough, but you got to learn. a little caution never hurt anyone. a good woodsman has only one scar on him. no more, no less."
— Haruki Murakami (Hardboiled Wonderland and the End of the World)

"'Body cells replace themselves every month. Even at this very moment [. . .] Most everything you think you know about me is nothing more than memories.'"
— Haruki Murakami (A Wild Sheep Chase)

"Listen up -- there's no war that will end all wars."
— Haruki Murakami

"Time, of course, topples everyone in its path equally- the way that driver beats his old horse until it dies. But the thrashing we receive is one of frightful gentleness. Few of us even realize that we are being beaten."
— Haruki Murakami (Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman)

"What makes us most normal is knowing that we're not normal. "
— Haruki Murakami (Norwegian Wood)

"I tell lies sometimes.
The last time I lied was a year ago.
I absolutely detest lying. You could say that lying and silence are the two greatest sins of present day society. Actually, I lie a lot, and I'm always clamming up."
— Haruki Murakami

"And it came to me then. That we were wonderful traveling companions but in the end no more than lonely lumps of metal in their own separate orbits. From far off they look like beautiful shooting stars, but in reality they're nothing more than prisons, where each of us is locked up alone, going nowhere. When the orbits of these two satellites of ours happened to cross paths, we could be together. Maybe even open our hearts to each other. But that was only for the briefest moment. In the next instant we'd be in absolute solitude. Until we burned up and became nothing."
— Haruki Murakami (Sputnik Sweetheart)

"I guess I felt attached to my weakness. My pain and suffering too. Summer light, the smell of a breeze, the sound of cicadas - if I like these things, why should I apologize? "
— Haruki Murakami

"Possibilities are like cancer. The more I think about them, the more they multiply, and there's no way to stop them. I'm out of control. "
— Haruki Murakami (Dance, Dance, Dance)

"I think of myself as more the non-turn-on type. so when I do get turned on, I don’t trust it, I have to investigate the source."
— Haruki Murakami

Of course life frightens me sometimes. I don't happen to take that as the premise for everything else though. I'm going to give it hundred percent and go as far as I can. I'll take what I want and leave what I don't want. That's how I intend to live my life, and it things go bad, I'll stop and reconsider at that point. If you think about it, an unfair society is a society that makes it possible for you to exploit your abilities to the limit."
— Haruki Murakami

"I don't give a damn about what people say. They can be reptile food for all I care."
— Haruki Murakami (Dance, Dance, Dance)

"Forgive me for stating the obvious, but the world is made up of all kinds of people.."
— Haruki Murakami (What I Talk About When I Talk About Running)

"I've never once thought about how I'm going to die ... I can't think about it. I don't even know how I'm going to live."
— Haruki Murakami

"Death exists, not as the opposite but as a part of life."
— Haruki Murakami (Norwegian Wood)

"Artists are those who can evade the verbose."
— Haruki Murakami (Kafka on the Shore)

"Mediocrity is like a spot on your shirt, it never comes off."
— Haruki Murakami

It's one thing to have GOALS and DREAMS but it's another thing when you never know where you're standing in the REAL WORLD. -Hayley Williams

Goodmorning Everyone!

Hwow...sagad sa Murakami quotes :lol:

We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path.

-Paulo Coelho

Back
Top Bottom