Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

There are no permanent things on earth except changes

Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form.
-Karl Marx

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.
-Karl Marx

Life is full of Struggle....
The more you conquer it the more you get better

Before you agree to do
anything that might add
even the smallest amount of
stress to your life, ask
yourself: What is my truest
intention? Give yourself time
to let a yes resound within
you. When it's right, I
guarantee that your entire
body will feel it.

-Oprah Winfrey

Last edited:
It is easy to get everything you want, provided you first learn to do without the things you cannot get.

Don't walk in front of me, I
may not follow. Don't walk
behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my
friend.

-Albert Camus

Last edited:
Every relationship should be treated like marriage. Don't commit if you're not serious.

simplest qoutes

--- opposites attract, like dissolves like,

yet, it conveys a lot of meaning.

Kahit nasasaktan pinipilit pa rin nating magmahal..

BAKIT???

Dahil ang puso pwede mong sugatan pero di mo pwedeng turuan.

-Bob Ong

"Hindi naman lagi iiyak ang mundi para lang sa isang tao."

"If you give up too soon, you'll never know what you'll be missing. Don't stop when you're tired, stop when you're done".

-----

"Being quitter doesn't mean you're a loser. Every time you quit doesn't mean you're giving up! It only means that you have to let go of what you think is enough!"

-----

"Words and hearts should be handled with care because words are spoken and hearts are broken, they are the hardest things to repair".

Last edited:
ideals is like a stars, we never reach them! but like the mariners of the sea,
we chart our course by them!!
:)

you have your allies, you have your enemies, but oftentimes, you really can't tell which is which.

di ka man ASTIG gaya ng FRATERNITY

o kaya'y MABANGIS gaya ng SORORITY
di ka man MAPORMA gaya ng DANCER

o kaya'y MALUPET gaya ng GANGSTER.

pero kung LOVE mo AKO, di ka lang MAANGAS, IKAW pa ang BATAS!

sabi nila kung mahal mo daw ang isang tao, pakawalan mo. sabi naman ng iba kung mahal mo ang isang tao, mahalin mo ng lubos. pero di ba mas mahal mo ang isang tao kung...pasayahin mo siya sa piling ng taong mahal niya?

Matutong mag tira para sa sarili dahil minsan sa sobrang pagmamahal mo sa isang tao ay kinakalimutan mo na ang tunay na ikaw.
==
Ang buhay raw parang biro. Kun ano pa un mahalaga, un p mwawala sau. eh ang pgdting mo sa buhay q? biro rin ba? wag nmn sna. kc pag kw nawala, hndi n nkktwa..
==
ang love prang sugal. mnsan talo, mnsan pnalo, mnsan tiba-tiba, mnsan bawi lng. pro lam mo kng ano mskit? ang mkta mong pnlo kana sna. kso nde ka 2maya..
==
msama bng mplingon syo at ti2gan ka? msama bng mging msaya pg nkakausap kta? kslanan bng msktan kpg tnu2kso ka sa iba? at pkisbi nmn skn. kslanan bng mhlin kta?
==
paulit ulit lng buhy pag ibg e. mkikilala ko, mahuhulog ako. mgmmhal ako, mmhalin ako. iiwn ako iiyk ako. kung mhl mo nko puede hanggang dun nlng?. wag mo nko paiyakin.
==
pg mhl mo, msya ka pg lgi cyng ksama. pro pg bglaan kng inwan agos ang luha mo mssbi mo nlng sa srili mo. ''kht mhal ko cya. tangina nya!"
==

Matutong mag tira para sa sarili dahil minsan sa sobrang pagmamahal mo sa isang tao ay kinakalimutan mo na ang tunay na ikaw.
==
Ang buhay raw parang biro. Kun ano pa un mahalaga, un p mwawala sau. eh ang pgdting mo sa buhay q? biro rin ba? wag nmn sna. kc pag kw nawala, hndi n nkktwa..
==
ang love prang sugal. mnsan talo, mnsan pnalo, mnsan tiba-tiba, mnsan bawi lng. pro lam mo kng ano mskit? ang mkta mong pnlo kana sna. kso nde ka 2maya..
==
msama bng mplingon syo at ti2gan ka? msama bng mging msaya pg nkakausap kta? kslanan bng msktan kpg tnu2kso ka sa iba? at pkisbi nmn skn. kslanan bng mhlin kta?
==
paulit ulit lng buhy pag ibg e. mkikilala ko, mahuhulog ako. mgmmhal ako, mmhalin ako. iiwn ako iiyk ako. kung mhl mo nko puede hanggang dun nlng?. wag mo nko paiyakin.
==
pg mhl mo, msya ka pg lgi cyng ksama. pro pg bglaan kng inwan agos ang luha mo mssbi mo nlng sa srili mo. ''kht mhal ko cya. tangina nya!"
==

Back
Top Bottom