Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

Never change your originality for the sake of others.. because in this world no one can play your note better than you.. so be yourself and win the world..

They say love hurts, but that is not true. It is the rejection, loneliness and the fear
of losing someone that hurts. Most confuses this with love, but in reality love is the only thing that covers every pain in this world, and makes us feel wonderful again.

new quote poh ;) “The best way to waste your life, ... is by taking notes. The easiest way to avoid living is to just watch. Look for the details. Report. Don't participate.”:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

A guy and a girl can be just friends but at one point or another one of them will fall for the other, maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late or maybe, just maybe...forever....Unknown.

You can give without loving,
but you cannot love without giving....Amy Carmichael.

Love is like pi -- natural, irrational,
and very important....Lisa Hoffman.

A healthy attitude is contagious but don't wait
to catch it from others. Be a carrier....Unknown.

A single rose can be my garden...a single
friend, my world....Leo Buscaglia.

There may be many flowers in a man's
life...but only one rose....Unknown.

Happiness is not a destination.
It is a method of life....Burton Hills.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the
best of everything; they just make the most of
everything that comes along their way....

Don't waste your time looking back on what you've lost. Move on, for life is not meant to be traveled backwards.

I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.

Destiny is a combinition
of your own work & God's protection. You cannot sit still & Expect thing to Happen...

"Remember that all through history, there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they seem invincible. But in the end, they always fall. Always."

-Mahatma Ghandi

Back
Top Bottom