Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

"Quote of the Day"

"Do more than belong: participate. Do more than care: help. Do more than believe: practice. Do more than be fair: be kind. Do more than forgive: forget. Do more than dream: work."
William Arthur Ward.

You and I are essentially infinite choice-makers. In every moment of our
existence, we are in that field of all possibilities where we have access to
an infinity of choices.

- Deepak Chopra

Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction. :thumbsup:

To kill an addiction you must kill the addict.

Virtual Self, Inc. (VSI)
- on operators who have computer and mind control over robots
Surrogates, the movie

What I know for sure is that what you give comes back to you.

- Oprah Winfrey

I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."
Thomas Jefferson

The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

"Love isn't a decision. It's a feeling. If we could decide who we loved, it would be much simpler, but much less magical."

A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem.

Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.

Back
Top Bottom